My position:
Code:
hook:resource_view_content

Added onto the end of the resource_view_tabs template:
Code:
<xen:hook name="resource_view_content">
</xen:hook>

And Bob's your uncle!

We are using the "Threads" renderer to show New Threads with the "New Threads" widget type, and to show New Posts with the "Latest Replies" widget type.

The problem is, it doesn't show any new posts coming from Sticky Threads. Yes, I have "Sticky Threads Only" set to "No".

Any help here is appreciated greatly.

@xfrocks

How do I add tabs for the RSS template?
In fact, I want to use the same widget without columns but with tabs but I did not find the way to do that...

Thanks. :)

On our forum we post banners at the top and I would like to make one of a group pop up random. Problem is that I use html without wrapper as the wrapper doesn't look very good with our there. I know I could use a script to load random pics, but I think it would be better to modify my installation to allow groups when no wrapper is present ( I know tabs won't work without wrapper and I assume thats why the group setting is absent). Short of that, the next best thing would be to edit the wrapper to basically have no wrapper. But would that affect tabbed content in other positions?

Does anyone have any ideas on where to begin on any of this?

On our forum we post banners at the top and I would like to make one of a group pop up random. Problem is that I use html without wrapper as the wrapper doesn't look very good with our there. I know I could use a script to load random pics, but I think it would be better to modify my installation to allow groups when no wrapper is present ( I know tabs won't work without wrapper and I assume thats why the group setting is absent). Short of that, the next best thing would be to edit the wrapper to basically have no wrapper. But would that affect tabbed content in other positions?

Does anyone have any ideas on where to begin on any of this?
Meh, just installed Rotating Ads and it does everything I want. I withdraw my question.

I'm looking to add a Forum Option for the Threads renderer. Would like to create another "Special" which would exclude threads from the current forum from showing.

Willing to pay for this if necessary

I am not :D
But it's the most stable beta version.

OK, I have installed the version you suggested. But, I can't clear the sidebar???

I have dupes.

I got it. Silly me, I had it unchecked as opposed to checked. Too much turkey yesterday.

Last edited:
Top Bottom