Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Well... that's weird now. I am using the latest 2.6.3-BETA17 Version and I have one widget "Threads, New replies".
One entry shows:
Bildschirmfoto 2016-11-05 um 20.49.59.webp
But last answer in this thread was done by someone else. He is the only one who is being replaced by me in the sidebar.

How can that happen?
I just checked the database "xf_forum" table and there "last_post_username" is correct.

Last edited:
I suspect it will have been cached (your reply) and will have updated a little later (the latest respondent) - did it?

No, not really.

When I click on the Thread name the last post is being shown and that is not my post.
Even now, many hours later.

Also new threads from this night are behaving the same way when someone else posted new entries and I wasn't even online that time.

And now there is one Thread where I posted a reply and another member is mentioned as the last poster in the sidebar... seems all to be messed up in some way and seems to work only from time to time :(

The mentioned posting time is correct, just the user name isn't - but database is fine.
So can I rebuilt / clear the specified cache? I already rebuild Thread-, Forum-, User-information which didn't help.

Last edited:
@ŽivaAkcija I could also downgrad from the beta to the last stable version and see if the problem disappears... if that helps whether to find out if it's a beta-problem or not?

Ah, ok good to know.
I also can say that if I open the forum where the specified thread is part of, there the username is correct. So it seems to be a problem with the widget in some way.

I tried to install BETA17, and i still get PHP Fatal error: Cannot 'break' 2 levels.

Edit :
i think the fix is here :
Code:
https://xfrocks.com/widget-framework/threads/beta17-cannot-break-2-levels.529/#post-5006

Last edited:
2.6.3.17 error upgrade

Code:
An exception occurred: wf_default.css - Line 98: Invalid math expression in /home/budimuzika/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Compiler.php on line 991

XenForo_Template_Compiler->getNewCompilerException() in XenForo/Template/Compiler/Function/Calc.php at line 189
    XenForo_Template_Compiler_Function_Calc->_parseMathExpression() in XenForo/Template/Compiler/Function/Calc.php at line 55
    XenForo_Template_Compiler_Function_Calc->compile() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 700
    XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileFunction() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 576
    XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileSegment() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 509
    XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileSegments() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 422
    XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileIntoVariable() in XenForo/Template/Compiler/Tag/Include.php at line 113
    XenForo_Template_Compiler_Tag_Include->compile() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 641
    XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileTag() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 568
    XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileSegment() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 509
    XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileSegments() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 372
    XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileParsed() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1601
    XenForo_Model_Template->compileAndInsertParsedTemplate() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1378
    XenForo_Model_Template->compileTemplateInStyleTree() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1329
    XenForo_Model_Template->compileNamedTemplateInStyleTree() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1268
    XenForo_Model_Template->compileAllTemplates() in XenForo/Deferred/Template.php at line 36
    XenForo_Deferred_Template->execute() in XenForo/Deferred/Atomic.php at line 66
    XenForo_Deferred_Atomic->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 295
    XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 429
    XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 374
    XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 352
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract::hasManualDeferredToRun() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 131
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 639
    XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/budimuzika/public_html/admin.php at line 13

its template inside ACP

Code:
<xen:comment>
Please do not edit this template.
All customization should go to wf_default_EXTRA.css
</xen:comment>

.widget-container.sidebar.act-as-sidebar
{
    @property "wf_contentWidgetContainer";
    padding: 0;
    margin: 0;
    float: none;
    font-size: inherit;
    width: auto;
    @property "/wf_contentWidgetContainer";
}

.sidebar-widget
{
    @property "wf_sidebarWidget";

@property "/wf_sidebarWidget";
}

.hook-widget
{
    @property "wf_hookWidget";

@property "/wf_hookWidget";
}

.widget-rows > div
{
    margin-top: 5px;
}

.widget-tabs
{
    @property "wf_widgetTabs";
    border: 0 none black;
    @property "/wf_widgetTabs";
}
    .widget-tabs .tabs
    {
        @property "wf_widgetTabsTabs";
        white-space: nowrap;
        @property "/wf_widgetTabsTabs";
    }

.widget-tabs .tabs > li
    {
        display: inline;
        float: none;
    }

.widget-tabs .widget-panes
    {
        @property "wf_widgetTabsPanes";
        padding: 10px;
        border-right: 1px solid @primaryLighter;
        border-bottom: 1px solid @primaryLighter;
        border-left: 1px solid @primaryLighter;
        border-bottom-right-radius: 10px;
        border-bottom-left-radius: 10px;
        @property "/wf_widgetTabsPanes";
    }

.widget-columns
{
}
.columns-table
{
    display: table;
    table-layout: fixed;
    width: 100% !important;
}
.columns-row
{
    display: table-row;
}
.widget-column
{
    display: table-cell;
}

<xen:if is="@wf_groupBorder">
.widget-columns > .columns-container > .widget-column > div
{
    margin-left: 5px;
}
.widget-columns > .columns-container > .widget-column.column-1 > div
{
    margin-left: 0;
}
.widget-columns > .columns-container > .widget-column
{
    border-left: 1px solid @primaryLighter;
    margin-left: -1px !important;
}
.widget-columns > .columns-container > .widget-column.column-1
{
    border-left: 0;
    margin-left: 0 !important;
}

.widget-rows > div
{
    border-top: 1px solid @primaryLighter;
    margin-top: 5px;
    padding-top: 5px;
}
.widget-rows > div.row-1
{
    border-top: 0;
    margin-top: 0;
    padding-top: 0;
}
</xen:if>

.hook-widget > h3
{
    color: @primaryMedium;
    font-size: 1.1em;
    font-weight: bold;
}

.widget .avatarHeap
{
    margin-right: -10px;
}

<xen:include template="wf_profile_posts.css" />
<xen:include template="wf_threads.css" />
<xen:include template="wf_others.css" />
<xen:include template="wf_default_EXTRA.css" />

<xen:comment>
Please do not edit this template.
All customization should go to wf_default_EXTRA.css
</xen:comment>

oie_8C4ca7pwo5BR.webp

Tell me, tell me. How to make a widget to display latest topics on the first page of the forum? Prescribed ALL. Created a brace and prescribed only to home - nothing appears. But on all other pages the output of the last the present.

Version 2.6.3 17

The difference in sidebar blocks between CycleChat and the other sites was the gallery block, so I disabled, tested, re-enabled and repeated the test and the culprit is the Gallery Sidebar Block. Much as I like to display the most recent media - adding a 0.6ms longer TTFB for the home page seems like quite a punishing difference for a couple of thumbnails.
@xfrocks - not sure if you saw this when I posted it? Is there a way to improve the gallery queries to speed up displaying the results? My server is very fast and well-optimised, but a 0.6ms penalty for displaying a few thumbnails seems excessive.

Thanks,
Shaun :D

Top Bottom