Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
I've struggled with the new versions as well to lay out a widget page with rows & columns.

Has anyone been able to construct something?

Cheers,

Regs.

I don't expect support for a free addon, but maybe I'll make a donation and see if I can get xfrocks to explain.

To be honest, I'd prefer if this was a paid addon with reliable support.

I just updated to xf 1.5.4 and I am keep getting this error:

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
Zend_Exception: No entry is registered for key 'session' - library/XenForo/Application.php:1008
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 10:04 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/mella/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Option.php(22): XenForo_Application::get('session')
#1 /home/mella/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php(185): WidgetFramework_Option::get('revealEnabled')
#2 [internal function]: WidgetFramework_Listener::template_hook('page_container_...', '\n\t<meta charset...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#3 /home/mella/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#4 /home/mella/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(285): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_hook', Array, 'page_container_...')
#5 /home/mella/public_html/internal_data/templates/S.7,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php(122): XenForo_Template_Abstract->callTemplateHook('page_container_...', '\n\t<meta charset...', Array)
#6 /home/mella/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(260): include('/home/mella/pub...')
#7 /home/mella/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(191): XenForo_Template_Abstract->_renderInternal('/home/mella/pub...', Array)
#8 /home/mella/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#9 /home/mella/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(139): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#10 /home/mella/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(637): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#11 /home/mella/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_Message), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#12 /home/mella/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#13 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(48) "http://www.xf.com/misc/a.js?_v=13105c9b"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["_v"] => string(8) "13105c9b"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Delete...Close

@Mike Edge to keep you in loop.

anyone ?

Maybe someone could help me with this idea because I can't figure out a way to do it on my own. I want to have the landing page for the forum be just a login box, and when you login, it takes you to the forum index. Basically just a blank page with nothing but a login widget dead center. Would something like that be possible with a widget page and some sort of login redirect?

I installed the latest beta @xfrocks and it completely broke everything

1.webp

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'WidgetFramework_XenForo_Model_User' not found - library/XenForo/Application.php(528) : eval()'d code:1
Generated By: Unknown Account, 10 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(48) "http://www.dressedwell.net/index.php?chat/submit"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["chat/submit"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(13) {
    ["message"] => string(74) "I'd rather be more picky about what I post than sit there and edit photos."
    ["room_id"] => string(1) "0"
    ["last_id"] => string(5) "15198"
    ["inverse"] => string(1) "0"
    ["hide_bot"] => string(1) "0"
    ["no_users"] => string(1) "0"
    ["show_ignored"] => string(1) "0"
    ["all_pages"] => string(1) "1"
    ["embedded"] => string(1) "0"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(59) "/threads/disagreeable-menswear-post-of-the-day.763/page-322"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Got about 20 of these errors along with a few different others. Anyone else gotten these?

Where should we discuss the beta versions of this adding? I've installed 2.62 and am having some issues.

Also, is there a painless way to downgrade back to 2.59 without losing my widgets?

Export All Widgets > Un install current version > Then install the version you want to > Import Widgets again.

But latest 2.6.2 beta version works fine in all forum sites I manage.

I have the recent version running on 4 forums without any problem.
FYI, recent version use standard XF conditionals, not the php conditionals before.

Top Bottom