Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
In the profile page? It works fine for me, hmm (Chrome)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-06-01 at 8.17.50 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2012-06-01 at 8.17.50 AM.webp
    96.1 KB · Views: 36
  • Screen Shot 2012-06-01 at 8.17.56 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2012-06-01 at 8.17.56 AM.webp
    93.7 KB · Views: 35
  • Screen Shot 2012-06-01 at 8.18.02 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2012-06-01 at 8.18.02 AM.webp
    71.5 KB · Views: 32
I'm running Lion actually. I also tested with Chrome on Windows 7, it's okie. However, IE9 doesn't work
Hmmm... strange. Thanks for checking into it.

UPDATE: The middle column tabs are also not working for me so definitely not a widget issue. I'll post my findings though this now somewhat off-topic.

i installed the widget and i got everything working. But for some reason my User Status Updates takes like 10 minutes to update. Any reason why? Or maybe how I can tweak that and make it update instantly?

i installed the widget and i got everything working. But for some reason my User Status Updates takes like 10 minutes to update. Any reason why? Or maybe how I can tweak that and make it update instantly?
It's by design. The widget result will be cached for performance reason. Actually, the User Recent Status widget is set to refresh its data once per hour. If you really want to change that, you can open the file xenforo/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/RecentStatus.php, update line number 13

PHP:
'cacheSeconds' => 3600, // cache for 1 hour

It's by design. The widget result will be cached for performance reason. Actually, the User Recent Status widget is set to refresh its data once per hour. If you really want to change that, you can open the file xenforo/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/RecentStatus.php, update line number 13

PHP:
'cacheSeconds' => 3600, // cache for 1 hour

I changed this from 3600 to 10 seconds and it still is not working like I need it too. Anymore suggestions?

Question: When I move over the title of a thread in the recent threads sidebar, I see some text pop up but it's white so not possible to see. I didn't see the .css which allows me to change this and wondered where it might be.

Thanks.

does anyone have a sidebar widget for the taigachat shoutbox? Something that just displays the number of members in the shoutbox and who they are would be fine. I don't need all the latest shouts.

I've tried dark_taigachat_online_users as a template, but it doesn't update, it just shows 0 users.
could I see if there onyone is able to assist with this enquiry please?

does anyone have a sidebar widget for the taigachat shoutbox? Something that just displays the number of members in the shoutbox and who they are would be fine. I don't need all the latest shouts.

I've tried dark_taigachat_online_users as a template, but it doesn't update, it just shows 0 users.
The online sidebar can not be added like that because it needs data (the template is just the presentation). Sorry

Top Bottom