Resource icon

[bd] Paygates 1.5.2

No permission to download
@xfrocks
I'm using this and the Authorize paygate on my site.
If I get a second Authorize.net account so that certain payments or upgrade to go Auth account A and other payments and upgrades go to Auth account B, would you support that?

It would make it easy to separate out money for different accounts. I know some other addon here allows you to specify which Paypal account to use for which upgrade.

Thank you very much.
That's doable, but how do you want to separate the payments? "Certain" is not very clear :D

I see you tagged me in the other thread. Can you describe it more? The HTML shows up as plaintext?
I enter in the description box for the user upgrade
This is a <b>bold</b> text
and instead of showing
This is a bold text
it shows
on the upgrade page

That's doable, but how do you want to separate the payments? "Certain" is not very clear :D
Ok then ;)
Right now there one setting area under the Payment Gateway Setup to be used for all user upgrades.
I like to be able to edit each User Upgrade and select which authorize.net credentials should be used. And in the case of using other gateway that PageGate supports, it will show other options as well.

I enter in the description box for the user upgrade
and instead of showing
This is a bold text
it shows
on the upgrade page
Fixed, will be released with the next version. In the meantime, you can edit the template if you want to use HTML:

Template: bdpaygate_account_upgrades

Find (2 occurrences)
PHP:
<div class="description">{xen:string nl2br, $upgrade.description}</div>

Replace with
PHP:
<div class="description">{xen:raw $upgrade.description}</div>

Thank you @xfrocks
Look forward to the new version and hopefully it will support the option to use different payment gate for each user upgrade.

Is this only usable with account upgrades or is it easy for other addons to hook into for unrelated transactions?

I have a question installing this add-on. I uploaded the /upload/library/bdPaygate folder to the library folder on the site. Just not sure where to upload the /upload/bdpaygate folder. I didn't see any mention of that folder in the readme.txt file. Can anybody out there clear up my confusion? Thanks.

I have a question installing this add-on. I uploaded the /upload/library/bdPaygate folder to the library folder on the site. Just not sure where to upload the /upload/bdpaygate folder. I didn't see any mention of that folder in the readme.txt file. Can anybody out there clear up my confusion? Thanks.
The instruction is to upload everything in "upload" to forum root. So that bdpaygate directory should be in root (same directory with library).

I have /upload/bdpaygate folder in the same folder as library. I have /upload/library/bdpaygate folder in the /library folder. Is that correct? If so I tried to install the add-on and I get the following message:
Error
The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again.

This is on a XenForo 1.2.2 installation.

I have /upload/bdpaygate folder in the same folder as library. I have /upload/library/bdpaygate folder in the /library folder. Is that correct? If so I tried to install the add-on and I get the following message:
Error
The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again.

This is on a XenForo 1.2.2 installation.
Sounds good. You must have the name correctly though (case sensitive).

I do, I was just being a lazy. The folders are bdpaygate in the root folder and bdPaygate in /library.
That's correct then. Your message typically shows up when it cannot find the installer method. Confirm you have a file at /library/bdPaygate/Installer.php?

I do have the Installer.php file in the /library/bdPaygate folder. I'm going to double check permissions but they seemed ok when I first looked at them.

Hi mate,

I keep getting errors when a user buys an upgrade via paypal. It only happens to some users. When they purchase the upgrade it locks out their account from the forums and they are unable to view the forums as signed in users. The payment gets processed and then spews out errors for a day.

Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks.

Further support has been requested at your site.

Last edited:
Hi mate,

I keep getting errors when a user buys an upgrade via paypal. It only happens to some users. When they purchase the upgrade it locks out their account from the forums and they are unable to view the forums as signed in users. The payment gets processed and then spews out errors for a day.

Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks.

Further support has been requested at your site.
I have answered your thread at xfrocks.com.

Last edited:
xfrocks updated [bd] Paygates with a new update entry:

Big update to celebrate XFRM 1.1.0

1.3.2b (released 07-11-2013)
  • Added availability check before returning list of supported currencies
  • Added added parent::renderHtml check
  • Added check to revoke purchase permission for guest
  • Added nicer purchase button for resource (XenForo 1.2+ only)
  • Added buyers tab for resource
  • Added add-buyer button
  • Added support for XFRM 1.1
  • Added support for custom currency in resource edit form
  • Updated to use template modification for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom