Resource icon

[bd] Paygates 1.5.2

No permission to download
First off, thanks for a great add-on, haven't used it fully yet but will test it and write a review as soon as I can.

Did have a question though, when I go to add a user upgrade the currency option is gone and I'm certain it was there before. The select menu is there, it is just blank.

First off, thanks for a great add-on, haven't used it fully yet but will test it and write a review as soon as I can.

Did have a question though, when I go to add a user upgrade the currency option is gone and I'm certain it was there before. The select menu is there, it is just blank.
If you have just upgraded to v1.4, there is a small issue and you need to go to Options > [bd] Paygates and select currencies to enable them.

If you have just upgraded to v1.4, there is a small issue and you need to go to Options > [bd] Paygates and select currencies to enable them.
I might not be doing this right, but do you know why there is no button next to the upgrade options? I see them under 'Available Upgrades' just no link to purchase.

HTML:
                    <div class="upgradeForm">
                        <xen:if hascontent="true">
                            <div class="cost">{$upgrade.costPhrase}</div>
                            <xen:contentcheck>
                                <xen:foreach loop="$upgrade.paymentForms" key="$processorId" value="$form">
                                    <div id="{$processorId}">{xen:raw $form}</div>
                                </xen:foreach>
                            </xen:contentcheck>
                        </xen:if>
                    </div>

^^ This code is whats missing, so that foreach loop isn't running. Where do I set paymentForms? I thought it automatically knew I had installed the Authorize.net one.

Last edited:
I might not be doing this right, but do you know why there is no button next to the upgrade options? I see them under 'Available Upgrades' just no link to purchase.

HTML:
                    <div class="upgradeForm">
                        <xen:if hascontent="true">
                            <div class="cost">{$upgrade.costPhrase}</div>
                            <xen:contentcheck>
                                <xen:foreach loop="$upgrade.paymentForms" key="$processorId" value="$form">
                                    <div id="{$processorId}">{xen:raw $form}</div>
                                </xen:foreach>
                            </xen:contentcheck>
                        </xen:if>
                    </div>

^^ This code is whats missing, so that foreach loop isn't running. Where do I set paymentForms? I thought it automatically knew I had installed the Authorize.net one.
Have you enabled any currencies in the option page? Also, have you configured any paygate (PayPal or Authorize.Net)?

Have you enabled any currencies in the option page? Also, have you configured any paygate (PayPal or Authorize.Net)?
I have USD enabled yes, so I was able to create the option.

I have setup Authorize.net, not paypal. I just added the login, key, and hash. Was there anything else necessary?

I have USD enabled yes, so I was able to create the option.

I have setup Authorize.net, not paypal. I just added the login, key, and hash. Was there anything else necessary?
If you only have Authorize.Net, make sure your user upgrades don't have "Recurring payments" enabled because Authorize.Net paygate add-on currently does not support recurrence.

Sorry, what do you mean?

Well, it looks like the templates do import when you install the addon as they show up in the database, but it is not possible to find them in the template list in the AdminCP.

EDIT: nevermind. Works fine on the live install, but not on my local one. That's odd.

Any plans to make it so a purchase on the resource manager will add them to a usergroup?

Last edited:
Well, it looks like the templates do import when you install the addon as they show up in the database, but it is not possible to find them in the template list in the AdminCP.

EDIT: nevermind. Works fine on the live install, but not on my local one. That's odd.

Any plans to make it so a purchase on the resource manager will add them to a usergroup?
Which template are you looking for btw? Regarding your suggestion, that is something in the todo list.

any possibility of having an addon for Amazon Flexible Payments ( aws.amazon.com/fps/ ) developed?

Will fund ;-)

any possibility of having an addon for Amazon Flexible Payments ( aws.amazon.com/fps/ ) developed?

Will fund ;-)
Additional pay gate can be supported with a bootstrap fee of $100. After development, the pay gate will be released for free in xenforo.com. If you are interested in doing this, feel free to start a conversation with me. I may need to add this in the add-on description...
:)

Okay, haven't had problems until the past day or two. Getting 4-5 of these from paypal:

Please check your server that handles PayPal Instant Payment Notifications (IPN). IPNs sent to the following URL(s) are failing:

http://www.mysite.org/bdpaygate/callback.php?p=paypal

If you do not recognize this URL, you may be using a service provider that is using IPN on your behalf. Please contact your service provider with the above information. If this problem continues, IPNs may be disabled for your account.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this issue.

Is this a fluke? Thoughts? I've been using this successfully without issue till now.

Okay, haven't had problems until the past day or two. Getting 4-5 of these from paypal:

Is this a fluke? Thoughts? I've been using this successfully without issue till now.
Currently your server is returning 404 for the URL. Which means somebody deleted the file or moved the directory elsewhere. Have you done site maintenance or something recently?

Top Bottom