Resource icon

[bd] Paygates 1.5.2

No permission to download
Hey @xfrocks,

Would you be interested in adding support for a resource type that allows the user to enter their PayPal address, which is then used for people to purchase the item.
That way I could remove the complicated external purchase URL setup, and users could manage stuff easily with the resource manager.

Happy to pay for this feature either as part of this, or a standalone plugin.

Currently your server is returning 404 for the URL. Which means somebody deleted the file or moved the directory elsewhere. Have you done site maintenance or something recently?

I'm assuming that he changed the URL to 'mysite.org' as I doubt that is his domain.

I'm assuming that he changed the URL to 'mysite.org' as I doubt that is his domain.
Nice catch :oops:

Hey @xfrocks,

Would you be interested in adding support for a resource type that allows the user to enter their PayPal address, which is then used for people to purchase the item.
That way I could remove the complicated external purchase URL setup, and users could manage stuff easily with the resource manager.

Happy to pay for this feature either as part of this, or a standalone plugin.
Please start a conversation with me regarding this. Thank you.

Can this be configured to work and have a person pay BEFORE they are allowed to register? Thereby running a paid members-only forum?

Can this be configured to work and have a person pay BEFORE they are allowed to register? Thereby running a paid members-only forum?
And can this be configured to delete a buyer (fake) that i generated for test (or it can be a banner user, ....)?

Salud2

i have make a misstake so i have install paymentwall bevor i install paygates how i can remove paymentwall? If i try i get this error
Fatal error: Class 'Paymentwall_XenForo_Model_Option' not found in /var/www/web120088/html/AnzahCraft/library/XenForo/Model.php on line 195

Last edited:
i have make a misstake so i have install paymentwall bevor i install paygates how i can remove paymentwall? If i try i get this error
Fatal error: Class 'Paymentwall_XenForo_Model_Option' not found in /var/www/web120088/html/AnzahCraft/library/XenForo/Model.php on line 195
Looks like you have problem with some other add-on.

Hi xfrocks, is there any simple way to use a different Paypal account and do not use the default for subscriptions XenForo.

Thanks, Luis.

what other you mean yours?
i have install addons bevor i install the paymentwall addon but i havent seen that this require your addon^^

what other you mean yours?
i have install addons bevor i install the paymentwall addon but i havent seen that this require your addon^^
I think you haven't uploaded all the files of the other add-on. Try uploading again.

Top Bottom