Resource icon

[bd] Paygates 1.5.2

No permission to download
I think you haven't uploaded all the files of the other add-on. Try uploading again.
have upload it again now i get a new error a ather class is missing:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'Paymentwall_XenForo_Model_Option' not found - library/XenForo/Model.php:195

have upload it again now i get a new error a ather class is missing:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'Paymentwall_XenForo_Model_Option' not found - library/XenForo/Model.php:195
It's the same class as before eh? Anyway, try contacting Paymentwall as it is their add-on. I don't understand how it works anyway, sorry.

It's the same class as before eh? Anyway, try contacting Paymentwall as it is their add-on. I don't understand how it works anyway, sorry.
have write to the suppoert^^ its not the same class its a new one

ps you know a ather way to buy by paysafecard etc?

Last edited:
Hi Son,

The transactions are not forwarding over to Xenforo. A user can buy credit and the paypal payment goes through. However, there is no credit added to the buyers account and there is no record of it in the paygates log or the bank log. I have PM'd you my details on your website. Do you know what may be wrong with this?

Thanks.

The callback script logs everything come to its way so you should check (a) server error log to see if there is any PHP error (conflict etc.) and (b) the script is actually accessible from outside.

I am using [bd] Paygates (and a custom payment gateway sub-addon for it) and I was searching for a way to limit a certain usergroup to not purchase an upgrade. So I thought Upgrades by waindigo will help on this but it is conflicting with the way [bd]paygates works.
So any idea how to restrict a group in purchasing upgrades?

I am using [bd] Paygates (and a custom payment gateway sub-addon for it) and I was searching for a way to limit a certain usergroup to not purchase an upgrade. So I thought Upgrades by waindigo will help on this but it is conflicting with the way [bd]paygates works.
So any idea how to restrict a group in purchasing upgrades?
How do they conflict with each other?

Maybe conflict is not a good word but this is what happens:
I used the [bd] paygates for having custom currency and custom payment gateway. When I install the Waindigo addon (user upgrades) then the custom currency is gone and all your Account Upgrades will go to paypal. And when you disable Waindigo addon everything goes back to normal [bd] paygates.

Maybe conflict is not a good word but this is what happens:
I used the [bd] paygates for having custom currency and custom payment gateway. When I install the Waindigo addon (user upgrades) then the custom currency is gone and all your Account Upgrades will go to paypal. And when you disable Waindigo addon everything goes back to normal [bd] paygates.
I have downloaded the other add-on and checked, the author replaces the template completely, that's why [bd] Paygates buttons for other pay gates are wiped out completely. Not much I can do here, sorry. If you wish to use two add-on together, you need to contact the author and ask him to do it similar to [bd] Paygates: only replace the needed part in the template.

I'm having trouble getting this to work with Bitpay - I've installed this, the bitpay extension, and added the Bitpay key correctly - I think. But now when I create a new user upgrade and set the cost, there's no dropdown to select the currency.
Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?
Screenshot2014-04-21132112_zpsd8a98a8d.png

I'm having trouble getting this to work with Bitpay - I've installed this, the bitpay extension, and added the Bitpay key correctly - I think. But now when I create a new user upgrade and set the cost, there's no dropdown to select the currency.
Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?
Screenshot2014-04-21132112_zpsd8a98a8d.png
Just set the price as USD or any other currency. BitPay will convert for you.

Top Bottom