Resource icon

[bd] Paygates 1.5.2

No permission to download
It's been asked a few times, but is it possible to have the user uploading to resource enter their paypal email and then the payments go to them rather than the email in User Upgrades?

would it possible any time soon to add support for coinjar.com?

i think it is better then bitpay and a lot easier to get verified with and very easy to use across multiple platforms and they do have API support

https://developer.coinjar.io/display/CD/CoinJar Checkout API
Sounds interesting but Bitcoin usage is still pretty low. BitPay is one of the best paygate for now, I don't see any other Bitcoin paygate being supported soon. Sorry.

Do you plan on adding an option for the non-admin to put in their paypal with a cut going to the site owner for selling resources?

Or

a way for the non-admin selling resources to request a withdrawal (this would be better than nothing, but the first option would be much better)

Last edited:
Do you plan on adding an option for the non-admin to put in their paypal with a cut going to the site owner for selling resources?

Or

a way for the non-admin selling resources to request a withdrawal (this would be better than nothing, but the first option would be much better)
Yes, PayPal Adaptive Payments API has been planned.

Yes it does.
Hi @xfrocks I have a question.

I have a lot of subscriptions i dont want to replace anything i just want to add bitcoin as an option. I read the description and it says it replaces PayPal, does affect anything i have now?

also, to use the SSL callback i dont need to force my entire forum through ssl do i? I can just use SSL for the call back link?

Thank you.

Hi @xfrocks I have a question.

I have a lot of subscriptions i dont want to replace anything i just want to add bitcoin as an option. I read the description and it says it replaces PayPal, does affect anything i have now?

also, to use the SSL callback i dont need to force my entire forum through ssl do i? I can just use SSL for the call back link?

Thank you.
Your existing subscription will go through XenForo callback without issue. New ones will be handled by the add-on though.

For SSL, you don't need to enforce it for the whole site. Just the callback file is enough.

Top Bottom