Resource icon

[bd] Paygates 1.5.2

No permission to download
can you add support to this? https://xenforo.com/community/resources/user-upgrades-by-waindigo.861/

it would work i recon i like using waindigo's user upgraded because of advanced features and it has the agreement thing for each purchase which i kinda need..

ATM when this is on the pay with bit pay for example button does not show...
It has been asked before, unfortunately the add-on changes thing too much for me to integrate from the outside. Maybe you should ask him to integrate this add-on, I think it may be easier.

I have a question. I've got this hooked up with a 2nd payment gateway other than Paypal. I currently have no intention of using Paypal, nor have I set it up with a paypal address in the User Upgrades part of the dashboard. I have however set up the 2nd payment gateway. The problem is, it still shows the Pay With Paypal button along with the 2nd button.

I'd like to get rid of that Paypal button by commenting it out but I don't know which template to edit. Can anyone tell me? Also, I'd like to change the CSS design of the [bd] buttons. For the life of me I can't find where this stuff is hiding.

Thanks!

I have a question. I've got this hooked up with a 2nd payment gateway other than Paypal. I currently have no intention of using Paypal, nor have I set it up with a paypal address in the User Upgrades part of the dashboard. I have however set up the 2nd payment gateway. The problem is, it still shows the Pay With Paypal button along with the 2nd button.

I'd like to get rid of that Paypal button by commenting it out but I don't know which template to edit. Can anyone tell me? Also, I'd like to change the CSS design of the [bd] buttons. For the life of me I can't find where this stuff is hiding.

Thanks!
If you don't enter the PayPal address in the options page, the PayPal button should hide itself. Please take a screenshot of the User Upgrades page in AdminCP.

xtrUE91.png

Now, I accidentally installed 1.4 from Github before I realized it wasn't the newest, from when I added a new gateway. Then I found 1.5 on this forum. But I upgraded it by re-uploading all of the files and importing the newer .xml file. Could that be the issue?

xtrUE91.png

Now, I accidentally installed 1.4 from Github before I realized it wasn't the newest, from when I added a new gateway. Then I found 1.5 on this forum. But I upgraded it by re-uploading all of the files and importing the newer .xml file. Could that be the issue?
That should not be an issue. But please try download v1.5.0 again and upload to your server. I think your files may be outdated. If that doesn't work, please start a conversation with me with your site info. Thank you.

Can anyone point out where to edit the CSS for the "Pay With ____" buttons? I'd like to fix it to mimic my theme versus the current look. Inspecting the element says there is something called button.css but searching through my file manager I can't find anything related to it or the button class. Thanks!

Can anyone point out where to edit the CSS for the "Pay With ____" buttons? I'd like to fix it to mimic my theme versus the current look. Inspecting the element says there is something called button.css but searching through my file manager I can't find anything related to it or the button class. Thanks!
PayPal button uses the XenForo .button CSS class. Other integration may be different though.

What does the "delete buyer" feature do?

Thank you for the recent update.
If you use Resource Manager integration, it allows you to revoke download permission from a customer.

Hi there xfrocks

We are an online training company. We currently use wordpress + wishlost member + vanilla forums to deliver our training. And we sell using 1shopping cart. We want to move to Xenforo & Stripe thereby removing the need for 1shopping cart, wordpress & wishlist member. However we have one big problem we cannot solve.

Our students pay in all sorts of ways - upfront, 6 month plan, 12 month plan etc - but they ALL get access to the course for 18 months. Can we do this combination of timed permissions, plus various payments with the Stripe/Xenforo add on you have developed?

Thanks

Robyn

Hi there xfrocks

We are an online training company. We currently use wordpress + wishlost member + vanilla forums to deliver our training. And we sell using 1shopping cart. We want to move to Xenforo & Stripe thereby removing the need for 1shopping cart, wordpress & wishlist member. However we have one big problem we cannot solve.

Our students pay in all sorts of ways - upfront, 6 month plan, 12 month plan etc - but they ALL get access to the course for 18 months. Can we do this combination of timed permissions, plus various payments with the Stripe/Xenforo add on you have developed?

Thanks

Robyn
If you only care about Stripe, you should ask in that thread instead FYI. Howerver, for your question, I think you can setup user upgrade fairly easy.

For upfront, you set the full price and make it expire after 18 months.
For 6/12 mo, you set the partial price and make it expire after the duration. User will need to go and upgrade one more time to continue accessing your training resources.

Any chance that you add bank transfer?
User selects upgrade, upgrade is on hold, user makes bank transfer, I approve the upgrade manually.

I have this add-on installed in conjunction with bd paygates authorize.net
Can I also take payment through the default PayPal gateway for user upgrades?

I have stripe set up but still only see "Pay with PayPal", what's wrong?
Probably a conflict with some add-on that also changes the user upgrade pages.

Any chance that you add bank transfer?
User selects upgrade, upgrade is on hold, user makes bank transfer, I approve the upgrade manually.
So it is like a manual transaction type where all requests go into moderator queue and staff who has the permission can approve it? Sounds like a good idea to implement in the next version!

how to be like this ?

screen-shot-2014-11-16-at-1-14-27-am-png.89387

Thanks you.
It is a custom add-on.

Hi xfrocks,

Is intentional that the users can not see the content of the thread associated with resource if they have not bought the resource, personally would like allow users to view the content but that they could not respond to the thread until they purchase the resource.

Edit: I found the setting for this in tthe permissions of user groups.

Regards, Luis.

Last edited:
It seems this plugin is not compatible with "Expiring User Upgrades 1.0.5". After disabling this plugin, paygates works fine. (If not disabled, the only thing I see is the old "PayPal" button).

Does anyone know if there is some type of communication between these two developers on getting a fix for this? Would be nice to have both plugins up and running at the same time.

Thanks,
Ivar

Last edited:
It seems this plugin is not compatible with "Expiring User Upgrades 1.0.5". After disabling this plugin, paygates works fine. (If not disabled, the only thing I see is the old "PayPal" button).

Does anyone know if there is some type of communication between these two developers on getting a fix for this? Would be nice to have both plugins up and running at the same time.

Thanks,
Ivar
Probably the other add-on replaces the template completely so this add-on's template modification doesn't work. I don't have the other add-on so I can't check for sure, sorry.

Top Bottom