Can someone upgrade all 4 of these add-ons to work for Xenforo 2.0? And adding some new Feature willing to pay $50.00 in canada

GameNet

Can someone upgrade either 4 of these add-ons to work for Xenforo 2.0?

Can someone upgrade either one or both of these add-ons to work for Xenforo 2.0 and adding some new feature to [bd] paygates and [TH] Resources Icon
- [TH] Resources Icon
- [bd] paygates
- Better Logout
- ******* Attachment Essential

Can you add cart so users can add more resources to the cart and check out using paypal in [bd] paygates

Can you add resources icon in resources search and resources tag with ratings as well, also add view counts and download counts in [TH] Resources Icon

I needed the sources files that if my community website is not working I will needed to restart the site and start over and I world like to share them on xenforo.com

I am willing to pay $50 in Canada only because the converter will be very pricey to ever to convert the money to US dollar so it had to be in Canada dollars final

Last edited by a moderator:
For that price I doubt anyone will be willing to convert all 4. Maybe for ONE but all 4? Don't see anyone willing to take on this task.

For that price I doubt anyone will be willing to convert all 4. Maybe for ONE but all 4? Don't see anyone willing to take on this task.
Probably not even one. OP is offering 28 GBP (50 CAD), minus currency exchange fees to get it into local currency (since it's too pricey for OP to do that), to completely recode the listed add-ons.

As for Paygates, it's partially implemented into core XF already.

Last edited:
LOL i try to sell 4 premium add ons and give away 5 more for 80$, people send me PP with price 30$ 40$, yap faith in humanity :mad:

- [TH] Resources Icon
For this, if you just want to set size to save icon in larger size, this XF2 addon has that option:
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/ha-xfrm-resources-layouts-xf2.5971/

- [bd] paygates
XF2 has paygates in core. Not sure what more you need. If need anything special list those feature. I think nobody will do even only this one single addon with 50. (list your needs that is not in XF2's core pagment system. Then maybe someone help you)

Attachment
That developer is banned, but @au lait has a better addon for that called Advaned Attachment System and I think he will port it to XF2.

This way you can get 2 of your addons with around 40 or 50, with even more features.
Then you can focus on remaining 2 by clarifying what features you need and then save money and get them.

Top Bottom