Resource icon

[bd] Paygates 1.5.2

No permission to download
Getting this error

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Column 'user_upgrade_record_id' cannot be null - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Unknown Account, 3 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/nginx/domains/religiousforums.com/public/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/nginx/domains/religiousforums.com/public/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/nginx/domains/religiousforums.com/public/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#3 /home/nginx/domains/religiousforums.com/public/library/XenForo/Model/UserUpgrade.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_user_upgrade...', Array)
#4 [internal function]: XenForo_Model_UserUpgrade->logProcessorCallback(NULL, 'bdpaygate', 'paypal_47T32283...', 'payment', 'Upgraded user m...', Array, 'I-3ADS8KM4597W')
#5 /home/nginx/domains/religiousforums.com/public/library/bdPaygate/Model/Processor.php(320): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#6 /home/nginx/domains/religiousforums.com/public/library/bdPaygate/Model/Processor.php(148): bdPaygate_Model_Processor->_processUserUpgrade(true, Array, Array, Object(bdPaygate_Processor_PayPal), 3.95, 'USD')
#7 /home/nginx/domains/religiousforums.com/public/library/bdPaygate/Processor/Abstract.php(251): bdPaygate_Model_Processor->processItem('user_upgrade|47...', Object(bdPaygate_Processor_PayPal), 3.95, 'USD')
#8 /home/nginx/domains/religiousforums.com/public/bdpaygate/callback.php(120): bdPaygate_Processor_Abstract->processTransaction('accepted', 'user_upgrade|47...', 3.95, 'USD')
#9 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(63) "https://www.religiousforums.com/bdpaygate/callback.php?p=paypal"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["p"] => string(6) "paypal"
  }

}

Any update on this. Getting them every day.

i believe it is due to recent xenforo update @xfrocks hasn't updated it to support it..

and common man please fix this i don't want to loose $$$ if it is effecting it. and i have no way to test it if the transaction/upgrade fails..

i have like 20 of these already

Last edited:
i believe it is due to recent xenforo update @xfrocks hasn't updated it to support it..

and common man please fix this i don't want to loose $$$ if it is effecting it. and i have no way to test it if the transaction/upgrade fails..

i have like 20 of these already
I have updated my site to 1.4.5 and haven't gotten anything yet. I also had it running on 1.4.4 for a long time without issue (as @Andy.N reported that he got the error on 1.4.4 too). So I will need to check on your site for this. Please start a conversation with me with your site info. Sorry for the inconvenience. In the meantime, please check server error log when you have email from PayPal and perform manual upgrade for user.

@xfrocks Is there any chance that there could be an option, to use the default XF payment processing (default paypal) for recurring subscriptions? I used this add-on for some time but then ran into problems with the Stripe payment buttons disappearing. So I had to uninstall, but that of course broke all recurring payments made with this add-on (paypal or stripe). So while I'd love to give it another go, I'm weary to install again because I'd have to fix all the recurring subs if we had to uninstall at some future date.
You can't fallback to default processing because it does not recognize Stripe or anything else other than PayPal. Even with PayPal, there are limitation with the default processing script. If you have to, I can write a script to allow the default PayPal to handle PayPal subscriptions. No way to support Stripe or other paygates though.

Would you be interested in adding support for a resource type that allows the user to enter their PayPal address, which is then used for people to purchase the item.

Are this possible? I would Pay for this Feautre.

during the install of this addon on a fresh install of 1.4.5 it stops and gives me an error.

"Internal Server Error"

Any ideas?

went ahead and installed 1.4.4 to see if it would work and same results..
Looks like an issue with your server. I have just installed on 1.4.5 without issue. Normally an "internal server error" after installation is caused by lack of memory in the server and/or too many styles / languages / forums / user groups.

Looks like an issue with your server. I have just installed on 1.4.5 without issue. Normally an "internal server error" after installation is caused by lack of memory in the server and/or too many styles / languages / forums / user groups.

well we know its not the styles, lang, forums or usergroups being a fresh install. How much ram do i need? I was getting the same error installing your bank mod but dont get the errors for any other addons.

well we know its not the styles, lang, forums or usergroups being a fresh install. How much ram do i need? I was getting the same error installing your bank mod but dont get the errors for any other addons.
Error on both add-ons is why I thought it was a server issue. Which add-ons have you tried to install?

@xfrocks
Maybe some authorize.net API changes caused the issue, I'm not really sure.
Same issue that been reported by me and others.

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Column 'user_upgrade_record_id' cannot be null - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Stack Trace
#0 /home/nginx/domains/public/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/nginx/domains/public/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/nginx/domains/public/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#3 /home/nginx/domains/public/library/XenForo/Model/UserUpgrade.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_user_upgrade...', Array)
#4 [internal function]: XenForo_Model_UserUpgrade->logProcessorCallback(NULL, 'bdpaygate', false, 'payment', 'Upgraded user M...', Array, false)
#5 /home/nginx/domains/public/library/bdPaygate/Model/Processor.php(320): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#6 /home/nginx/domains/public/library/bdPaygate/Model/Processor.php(148): bdPaygate_Model_Processor->_processUserUpgrade(true, Array, Array, Object(bdPaygateAuthorizeNetArb_Processor), '1450.00', 'usd')
#7 /home/nginx/domains/public/library/bdPaygate/Processor/Abstract.php(251): bdPaygate_Model_Processor->processItem('user_upgrade|11...', Object(bdPaygateAuthorizeNetArb_Processor), '1450.00', 'usd')
#8 /home/nginx/domains/public/library/bdPaygateAuthorizeNetArb/ControllerPublic/AuthorizeNet.php(207): bdPaygate_Processor_Abstract->processTransaction('accepted', 'user_upgrade|11...', '1450.00', 'usd')
#9 /home/nginx/domains/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): bdPaygateAuthorizeNetArb_ControllerPublic_AuthorizeNet->actionPay()
#10 /home/nginx/domains/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#11 /home/nginx/domains/public/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#12 {main}

I got an email notification when someone paid for an upgrade via authorize.net and the immediately with an email about a failed upgrade
Code:
Processor: authnet
Transaction: authnet_aim_11380_xxxxx
Type: rejected
Code:
[bd] Paygate Log
Processor Info
authnet: authnet_aim_11380_1426283959
15 minutes ago
Result
Downgraded userxxxx_xxxs (upgrade record #1018) (rejected)
Details
class bdPaygateAuthorizeNetArb_ControllerPublic_AuthorizeNet
method bdPaygateAuthorizeNetArb_ControllerPublic_AuthorizeNet::actionPay
visitor_user_id 11380
recurring_interval 0
recurring_unit
aim_error AuthorizeNet Error: Response Code: 3 Response Subcode: 1 Response Reason Code: 11 Response Reason Text: A duplicate transaction has been submitted.

I have to manually upgraded this member. This has happened more than once.

damn, i tried using this but for some reason having this enabled stops user upgrades from *******.
https://*******.com/resources/credits-integrate-user-upgrades.39/

I'd like my users to get sub through being active on the forum, paying through paypal, or paying through BTC

damn, i tried using this but for some reason having this enabled stops user upgrades from *******.
https://*******.com/resources/credits-integrate-user-upgrades.39/

I'd like my users to get sub through being active on the forum, paying through paypal, or paying through BTC
They won't work together. You have 2 options if you want to use virtual money to purchase user upgrades:
  • Switch to use [bd] Banking, this add-on integrate with the paygate system and you can use virtual money to buy user upgrade. And you can use real money to buy virtual money if that's what you like.
  • Request a custom work with the other add-on author or me to get Credits integrated with [bd] Paygates. The add-on is designed to support unlimited systems and it's fairly straight forward to do so.

They won't work together. You have 2 options if you want to use virtual money to purchase user upgrades:
  • Switch to use [bd] Banking, this add-on integrate with the paygate system and you can use virtual money to buy user upgrade. And you can use real money to buy virtual money if that's what you like.
  • Request a custom work with the other add-on author or me to get Credits integrated with [bd] Paygates. The add-on is designed to support unlimited systems and it's fairly straight forward to do so.
Id like to keep ******* because of all the features they offer with credits. It would be awesome if you could implement support for it.

Top Bottom