Resource icon

[bd] Paygates 1.5.2

No permission to download
I mean for a single resource. For example, 1 purchase valid for 1 domain, user want purchase for 5 domains but he now only can pay once.

That's interesting. I haven't thought of that. The current structure doesn't allow that unfortunately.

Hope it would support quantity in up coming versions ;)

I don't think it will. Resource download in quantity is a bit useless except for us, add-on developer, haha. Maybe you should code up a small add-on for that? ;)

Just a suggestion...It would be nice if the big button could say Buy Now for... instead of having it underneath in small font. I believe it looks better and is less confusing.

Instead of this
bd.webp

Could it just be the way it is here at xenforo?
bd2.webp

Stripe and clickbank are getting pretty big now. They are a real paypal competitor.
Last time I checked, Stripe is not accepting international merchant. In fact, they only support the U.S., U.K. and Canada (with a bunch of other European countries in beta). I read many good things about Stripe too but they are a bit limited right now...

Regarding ClickBank, never heard of them before but they looks like a platform where you can sell your goods (according to their website)?

Last time I checked, Stripe is not accepting international merchant. In fact, they only support the U.S., U.K. and Canada (with a bunch of other European countries in beta). I read many good things about Stripe too but they are a bit limited right now...

Regarding ClickBank, never heard of them before but they looks like a platform where you can sell your goods (according to their website)?

Yes clickbank is used on a lot of ebooks but also membership sites, so if you want to run a paid members forum it is a great option for recurring billing. Plus they have over 100,000 affiliates to help promote your forum.

I was just wondering what happens if you have a recurring billing item and the card bounces or payment doesn't go through, will this addon stop access? What happens when an expired person tries to login? Do they get a renewal message or redirect to a special page?

I was just wondering what happens if you have a recurring billing item and the card bounces or payment doesn't go through, will this addon stop access? What happens when an expired person tries to login? Do they get a renewal message or redirect to a special page?
It will act like XenForo default behavior. The user upgrade will expire. There is no message though, no redirect.

Yes. To be announced soon.

Any news on this one? Really hyped to use this as I hate Paypal with a passion and would love to support other transaction gateways, we use your banking add-on as a virtual currency on our site to purchase various add-ons. Currently I've been doing it via a modification of the Extend UserUpgrade add-on.

Any news on this one? Really hyped to use this as I hate Paypal with a passion and would love to support other transaction gateways, we use your banking add-on as a virtual currency on our site to purchase various add-ons. Currently I've been doing it via a modification of the Extend UserUpgrade add-on.
Beta version of [bd] Banking has support for [bd] Paygates, you can get it here https://xfrocks.com/banking/threads/bd-banking-v1-0-dev-versions.81/

@xfrocks
I'm using this and the Authorize paygate on my site.
If I get a second Authorize.net account so that certain payments or upgrade to go Auth account A and other payments and upgrades go to Auth account B, would you support that?

It would make it easy to separate out money for different accounts. I know some other addon here allows you to specify which Paypal account to use for which upgrade.

Thank you very much.

Top Bottom