Resource icon

[bd] Paygates 1.5.2

No permission to download
Does this addon allow payment upfront at time of user registration? Right now a guest must register first as a user THEN upgrade their account and checkout. This complicates things and there is significant user drop-off. It would be easier to do it all at once, especially if it's a private paid members forum and no guest memberships are allowed. Join and pay all at once! That would be a great feature to add.

Does this addon allow payment upfront at time of user registration? Right now a guest must register first as a user THEN upgrade their account and checkout. This complicates things and there is significant user drop-off. It would be easier to do it all at once, especially if it's a private paid members forum and no guest memberships are allowed. Join and pay all at once! That would be a great feature to add.

I believe this add-on can do this? http://xenforo.com/community/resources/advanced-user-upgrades.639/

This new RM functionality is great.

Is it possible right now, or in a future version so that the completion of Resource purchase manually adds the user to a specified User Upgrade?

This new RM functionality is great.

Is it possible right now, or in a future version so that the completion of Resource purchase manually adds the user to a specified User Upgrade?

My website does have that functionality but it is not included in [bd] Paygates because I think it's a bit unrelated. We will see if people request that and I may move it over :D

Basically any one who spent money on this add-on would absolutely love it:
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/goodfornothing-product-manager.945/

This was a product manager that allowed you to purchase a product, download the product and then be promoted into a user group. The purchase part was basically handled by the default User Upgrade system.

Unfortunately Mr. Goodie2Shoes has left. His website has been suspended and everything. So you'd be filling that gap in a much better way than that add-on did, in my opinion :)

That being said, if you don't do this then I will write the code necessary for my own site anyway - it's just I haven't got any time right now :D

Anyway to move already created paid resources to Paygates paid type rather than recreate them?

Anyway to move already created paid resources to Paygates paid type rather than recreate them?

Unfortunately not at the moment. I will see if it is possible. Technically speaking, we just need to change a few fields of the record but I'm afraid doing so may mess up something else...

Unfortunately not at the moment. I will see if it is possible. Technically speaking, we just need to change a few fields of the record but I'm afraid doing so may mess up something else...
Agree. I would like to see RM supports changes resource type rather than manually change it. But anyway RM paid to Paygates paid is an advantage. Thank.

xfrocks great that this will work with the RM.
Does it mean the member could choose between paygates? Ideally I'd like to offer Paypal (because so well known) and a second one mainly for credit card processing.

xfrocks great that this will work with the RM.
Does it mean the member could choose between paygates? Ideally I'd like to offer Paypal (because so well known) and a second one mainly for credit card processing.

Yes, member will be able to choose to pay by any of the available paygates. Please note that for RM, the add-on will use the site's account, not resource owner's account.

Looking forward to Stripe integration and the ability for a user to update their payment account and credit card details without leaving the site.

Is it possible to support manually purchase set by addon just like the way User Upgrade does?

Top Bottom