Resource icon

[bd] Image 1.0.3

No permission to download
there are three folders extracting from the zip file
bdImage
js
library

I put the js and library files to the corrsponding folder but where to put the bdImage folder as there is only a thumbnail.php file in it?

I replaced it with the existing thumbnail.php file and installed without a problem
I guess I did right :)

by the way,
I am trying to promote some threads as I will promote some products with some threads and I need them to go to the featured slider on forums page.
My forum does not have a homepage, my homepage is the forums page on a subdomain.

so I need to make sure all featured threads go to the slider on forums page. is it possible?

and I saw on the demo that, the featured image slider also shows up in the thread page on top, and below is the actual attachment which is featured. isnt this looking bad when you use bigger images? can we resize the image or is it resized on slider?

Last edited:
I installed this addon, attached an image but did not work?
what else should I do to show it on the slider?
To put slider in the page, you need to install [bd] Widget Framework then add a widget to the place you like. This add-on has many renderer to choose from. And to answer your previous question, you can enter the widget and height of thumbnail and have it resized.

Top Bottom