Resource icon

[bd] Image 1.0.3

No permission to download
Anyone other than me having trouble with the carousel render? I have had it removed for a couple of weeks, and when I enabled it now it wont move neither by itself or when I press the arrows.. http://alopeci.info

Can someone tell me what the settings should be to get this?
two_columns.webp

I have fooled around in the settings too much, so its a mess now, and I dont remember how the settings should be.

I can't get this to work in the sidebar, no matter what.

Here's what I want to do:-

1. Pick up images from a specific thread.
2. Display them as a slideshow (carousal) in the sidebar widget.
3. I'm using bd attach image optimisation addon - is that creating a problem?

Hi. I upgraded to 1.3.5 yesterday, and since then am getting the following error:

Code:
ErrorException: file_get_contents(http://SNIP/attachments/imageuploadedbytapatalk1407924839-301296-jpg.56519/) [<a href='function.file-get-contents'>function.file-get-contents</a>]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden - bdImage/thumbnail.php:92

Not sure if it is a bdImage or Tapatalk issue?

Thanks for any assistance :)

how to set up the image slide ontop of the forum 3. Supports [bd] Widget Framework with renderers for different layout: grid, slider, 2-columns.

how to set up the image slide ontop of the forum 3. Supports [bd] Widget Framework with renderers for different layout: grid, slider, 2-columns.
You can use hook:ad_above_content position with expression

PHP:
$contentTemplate == 'forum_view'

to put the slide on top of forum view page.

After adding the widget is there any way of including existing threads instead of starting with an empty widget?

What would cause the framework widget to reset itself and start with a blank slate?

I recently updated our server and a site using the framework and a [bd] Image widget ended up with the widget reset with nothing showing in it. It took a little bit of trial & error to realize that the widget was still working but only for new threads that had replies.

The updates done prior to the widget resetting itself were...
  • PHP updated from 5.4 to 5.5
  • APC cache replaced with Zend Opcache
  • mod_deflate installed
  • mod_soap installed
  • FastCGI installed and selected as the PHP handler

Top Bottom