Resource icon

[bd] Image 1.0.3

No permission to download
Hi @xfrocks
little question about addon usage:
i created widget page with latest photos posted in thread ( Thread Grid widget )
It's possible ( even with paid custom work) shows only the new photos uploaded after last login or unviewed photo? ( like thread unreads...)
All photos are photos from specified nodes/forums
Antonio

hi,

anyone can provide the differences or comparison of features between this bd image addon and thread thumbnails by waindigo?

thanks

I uninstalled this a few months back, and only recently deleted the files from the server. I'm getting the below errors now randomly in the server error log

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'bdImage_Integration' not found - data/bdImage/thumbnail.php:18
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 1:47 AM
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(213) "https://z22se.co.uk/data/bdImage/thumbnail.php?url=%2Fhome%2Fnginx%2Fdomains%2Fz22se.co.uk%2Fpublic%2Fdata%2Fattachment-files%2F2013%2F12%2F53990_WP_000740.jpg&size=50&mode=50&hash=5343366d6102b44612a3178a823beea5"
  ["_GET"] => array(4) {
    ["url"] => string(88) "/home/nginx/domains/z22se.co.uk/public/data/attachment-files/2013/12/53990_WP_000740.jpg"
    ["size"] => string(2) "50"
    ["mode"] => string(2) "50"
    ["hash"] => string(32) "5343366d6102b44612a3178a823beea5"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

My best guess is you have the URL cached somewhere (search engine bot) and it periodically ping the URL and caused the error. You can prevent this by deleting the bdImage directory in data. The bot will see 404 instead and no server error log will be logged.

2 Suggestions:

1. It would be great if we could disable the Text under the images in Thread Image Carousel and Just have the images show up. Or have the text show up when you hover over the photo.

2. Control the speed of the the carousel

@xfrocks, is there no chance this working for resource manager. I know you took it out as they added icon functionality, but this gives so much more scope.

2 Suggestions:

1. It would be great if we could disable the Text under the images in Thread Image Carousel and Just have the images show up. Or have the text show up when you hover over the photo.

2. Control the speed of the the carousel
1. I can have an option for that. It's not possible to use hover effect though, because there is a JavaScript conflict right there.
2. Probably another option ;)

@xfrocks, is there no chance this working for resource manager. I know you took it out as they added icon functionality, but this gives so much more scope.
Hmm, it is technically possible but an icon is something specifically designed for the purpose so I try to not conflict with the core add-on...

Tip: You can use widget "Thread images: (2 columns), if you want images shown vertically, even if you just want one column. I just set image height and width of feature image to "1".

Skærmbillede 2014-04-21 kl. 10.37.25.webp

Putting two Thread images widgets side-by-side by using the columns feature, I end with this

Skærmbillede 2014-04-21 kl. 10.32.37.webp

Top Bottom