BbCodes & Buttons Manager - Advanced Bb Codes Pack

BbCodes & Buttons Manager - Advanced Bb Codes Pack 3.7.2

No permission to download
Hmm, strangely enough if i install tinymce, the icons pre-assigned itself, strange,
Yes, this is normal. The icons have been only set for the mce editor.
does for 1.4.3 requires to install tinymce quattro?
No, you will only have to set icons for Redactor
if not would you please add automatic pre-assigned icons for the xenforo redactor?
No, I don't really need it and with the BBM configuration tools admin can do that in a few seconds (use the XenForo icons sprite or the FontAwesome integration)
when it was being sold, i don't remember being set an icon at all.
Yes, XenForo was using TinyMCE 3.x. The editor has changed since.

Hi guys!

I uploaded the files on my hostserver and installed with the addon-Sedo_AdvBBcodeBar xml file.
After that I opened 1-XML BBM BBCODES and tried to import the BBcodes to the custom BBcode menu.

Unfortunately i get the error : "Please provide a valid BB code XML file."

Not sure what i'm doing wrong here o.o.

Regards,

Sydney

How can I change the width when using the bimg=fleft code?
There's an example in the Bb Codes help page, but basically just add it in the Bb Code options.
Code:
[bimg=fleft|500]https://www.google.fr/images/srpr/logo11w.png[/bimg]feezfezfezfezfez
fezfezfezfezfezfezfezfezfezf

@cclaerhout Any idea how to improve the Tabs bbcode's ability to be responsive?

One of my users reported it here, Example of what it apparently can look like
QzXNJMs.jpg

I haven't had much experience with css, so I'm not sure at the best was to approach it.

Last edited:
@Xon
The issue is coming from the tabs. I'm going to try to set a height to the list elements and not the list itself and I might disable the float on mobile device or narrow width screens. Can you send me a pm with the raw code, I will have a look at it tomorrow.

cclaerhout updated BbCodes & Buttons Manager - Advanced Bb Codes Pack with a new update entry:

Version 3.6.5 released

Version 3.6.5 released
  • This update requires at least the version 3.1.0 of the BBM: it's using the uniqid function of the formatter (will improve performance)
  • JavaScript update for the Responsive layout for the tabs BbCode:
    • Supports tabs nested in tabs
    • Supports responsiveness when the tabs are hidden (from a parent element)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Xon
I already finish to install two addons bbm and import bulk successful, but why i don't see new bbcode when i post new post or reply??
Go to the main page of the XenForo admin panel and check if there's a notice. If there's, just follow what it asks you to do. If there's not, contact me by pm.

Top Bottom