BbCodes & Buttons Manager - Advanced Bb Codes Pack

BbCodes & Buttons Manager - Advanced Bb Codes Pack 3.7.2

No permission to download
Accordion blocks do not resize and protrude past borders when browser windows aren't maximized, are there anyways to change this?
It looks you're using a portal, you might need to update the css to adjust the block size but I'm not sure, I don't use a portal right now.

Someone out there who can explain why gview doesn't work?

At the Help Page it is working.

screenshot-www pattayaforum net 2014-07-23 19-02-48.webp

But in Post it looks like that. Use the same document as in Help.

screenshot-www pattayaforum net 2014-07-23 19-48-57.webp
The error message is in German so i translate.

The Document could not be found at the source.
Make sure the Document still exist.

cclaerhout said:
Oh, I know the problem. It's my fault, I've forgotten to disable the autolink in the GVIEW Bb Code config.
Edit the "[BBM] GVIEW" Bb Code, go to "Parser configuration" and modify the option "Stop AutoLinking" to "Disable the autolink in all tag content". It should work after this.
=> I need to update the xml file in the next release to avoid this.

Version 3.6.2 released on Github (ref)
  • The gview Bb Code should now be compatible with Google docs. Be sure to "publish" them online first, ref: https://support.google.com/docs/answer/55244?hl=en
  • one phrase changed
  • the bulk Bb Codes xml file has been updated to disable the autolinking for the gview tag (thanks to teletubbi)
P.S: the Github version can be downloaded to the Github project main page (ref) by clicking on "Download zip".

If you screw up the formatting of an accordion, you can force it to bold everything else in the page:

[accordion=bcenter|90%]
{slide=But this one}
[B]has a bold tag broken
{/slide}[/B]
{slide=across the end of a slide.}
Which prevents the text at the bottom of this post from rendering, bolds all remaining text on the entire page, and messes up the boundaries of following sig, post-body, and avatar areas.
Also, this slide doesn't close.
{/slide}
Bolds all following text on the entire page, and messes up the boundaries of following sig, post-body, and avatar areas.[/accordion]
[/example]

@Xon
I suppose it happens when an user make a text range bold and this text range had the special tag in it. It's coming from the getSpecialTags function of the BBM. Text between special tag are stripped. This function occurs whereas the content is already parsed. So the ending bold html tag is missing in the content. A solution is to get back content between special tags and attach it at the end of the last match element. Easy to say but certainly hard to do in regex. I will see what I can do.

Reactions: Xon
@Xon
Check this. It's working for me. I've tried to achieve this in one single regex, but it was too difficult. But like this, the function is at least easier to read.

Reactions: Xon
This time the missing content is not between special tags, but just after the begin of the n+1 special tag. I'm going to start to hate your editors :rolleyes:
I need time to think and test different workarounds.

@Xon, test this (only this modification - I haven't tested the pre version 3.0.0 neither on update or fresh install). This solution reaches the limit of regex, after I will have to see if it's possible to use some parsers or some kind of validators.

Top Bottom