Where can the beta be had? I checked the "Show beta versions" box in the Downloads section, but didn't see any beta version available

Where can the beta be had? I checked the "Show beta versions" box in the Downloads section, but didn't see any beta version available
We did the release like right before Thanksgiving or something so might have not done in on our site.

@Mike Creuzer
I've found that "Mark Forums Read" under What's New/new posts does not work with Topics enabled. Nothing happens when you try to, all forums/posts are still shown as unread.

@Mike Creuzer
I've found that "Mark Forums Read" under What's New/new posts does not work with Topics enabled. Nothing happens when you try to, all forums/posts are still shown as unread.
This was something that we had to build to work with Topics, so it may be a bug. Can you report any error log or anything? Also, if you do find more bugs, feel free to log them directly in our issue tracker, devs check there first (or a ticket if you prefer!)

This was something that we had to build to work with Topics, so it may be a bug. Can you report any error log or anything? Also, if you do find more bugs, feel free to log them directly in our issue tracker, devs check there first (or a ticket if you prefer!)
No, no errors generated. But it's definitely not intuitive if it's meant to work that way - hence why I learned about it from a user reporting it to me. New posts would have to be deleted from the menu or renamed, or something. Thanks for the reply.

It's Cyber Monday - I'm snowed in and feel like celebrating the end the holiday weekend with you guys. Use the code
Code:
cybermonday
for 50% off on themehouse.com today only.

The awesome team behind the community ResetEra has launched their new design and we're so proud of how it turned out! It was a lot of fun iterating on this design and creating a stand-out brand motif that will grow with the community. Being a leading video game community with over 15 million posts and 40,000 members, it was pivotal that we create a modern, easy-to-navigate and unique theme for ResetEra.

We're incredibly lucky to have worked with their team and be able to flex our creative minds. Hope you all enjoy ;)

Included in project:
  • Complete UI/UX design process of all the essential reviews
  • Custom illustrations such as iconography and brand pattern
  • Highly iterative process in regards to brand motif, welcome block, and color palette
  • XenForo development and customization of UI.X Pro
  • Dark theme creation
If you want to see more about the project, links are below!

resetera-preview.jpg

resetera-before-after.jpg

A lot of our projects are tying up for the end of the year and we're happy to show another redesign, this one for Pedelecs!

The team at Pedelecs has been a long-standing client of ours and was looking for a fresh new take on their forum and blog. For over ten years, Pedelecs has been a community to discuss, share advice and compare electric bicycles. Ease of navigation was a priority when considering the amount of content such as blog articles, guides, directory search, and forum posts. A quick jump to the main forum categories was utilized in the top navigation while styling other important call-to-actions in unique cards above the node list.

We're very excited to see the new design live and appreciate being able to work with the Pedelecs team!

Included in project:
  • Complete UI/UX design process of all essential views
  • Custom iconography
  • Implementation and configuration of UI.X Pro and Xpress
  • Ad management
  • Consultation from creation to launch
If you want to see more about the project, links are below!

pedelecs-preview.jpg

pedelecs-before-after.jpg

Are any ThemeHouse addons confirmed to work with 2.1 Beta 5? I see that requirements are 2.x, but I've installed some with this advertising before and they would not work. Could the ones that do function with 2.1 Beta 5 be specified somehow, or annotate 2.1 support? Looking at a couple products and don't want to pull the trigger to just sit on them while the license expiration ticks away awaiting updates.

Thanks

Are any ThemeHouse addons confirmed to work with 2.1 Beta 5? I see that requirements are 2.x, but I've installed some with this advertising before and they would not work. Could the ones that do function with 2.1 Beta 5 be specified somehow, or annotate 2.1 support? Looking at a couple products and don't want to pull the trigger to just sit on them while the license expiration ticks away awaiting updates.

Thanks
As far as I know, they haven't yet announced any of their addon's as being compatible with 2.1. If and when they are, the description should show:

Compatible XF 2.x versions: 2.0, 2.1

Compatible XF 2.x versions: 2.0, 2.1
Should say 2.0.x then as 2.x gives the impression that it supports 2.1, no? But I'll hold off until an announcement. Thanks.

Edit: On this XFRM they are showing 2.0, but on their website, they are showing 2.x so it's conflicting...

Thanks

Some of them do work fine with 2.1, but we do not have a list of these currently. We'll be updating the compatibility for 2.1 add-ons after at least a release candidate stage as we do not recommend using beta software in production.

Top Bottom