[Andrew] Moderator Panel

[Andrew] Moderator Panel 1.9.4

No permission to download
Awesome add-on!

It'd be nice if "View IP Addresses" was applied on the moderator log, as currently it shows the IP regardless for each action.

No I mean for example post in thread xyz was edited or deleted.
If there is a link who brings me to this post to see what was deleted or edited.

Don't wanna a overlay. Just a simple jump opportunity to go straight to this post in thread xyz.

If there is a link who brings me to this post to see what was deleted or edited.

Don't wanna a overlay. Just a simple jump opportunity to go straight to this post in thread xyz.
Gotcha. That makes sense. This one is going to be challenge though. I am not sure how to create a link for the different types of content that can have a moderator action against it. I will have to research this more, but I think it is a great idea.

This turned out to be easy and will be in the next release.

AndrewSimm updated [Andrew] Moderator Panel with a new update entry:

Version 1.3.2

• ADDED: Discourage and Remove discourage to moderator tools drop down
  • ADDED: Moderate and Remove moderate to moderator tools drop down
  • ADDED: Link to content in moderator logs
  • FIXED: Put lists into macros to help remove future duplicate code
  • FIXED: Phrase in most warned users list was "Warnings" opposed to "warnings"
  • FIXED: Changed compatibility to include beta 1 version of XF2.2 instead of XF2.2.0
  • FIXED: IP addresses in moderator log now require existing View IP...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Typo in phrases

Remover moderation

should be Remove.

it also looks like this phrase is missing

andrew_moderatorpanel_please_confirm_remove_moderate

Last edited:
A few things to callout and remember.
1) I do not provide support via PMs unless the support moves from the appropriate thread to a PM
2) I have only uploaded my add-ons to this site and I do not provide support if you downloaded it from somewhere else
3) If you download my add-ons from other sites then assume the code has been changed
4) If you PM me for support and I don't know you then I will assume you are trying to get support on a nulled version of Xenforo

Hello, for some reason moderator panel won't load for me it would give a 404 error. I have installed it when it was 1.3.1 and when I install it still shows me to install it.

the /moderatorpanel doesn't work. And I have one more question about moderation can I not allow moderators to see peoples ip since I think some may abuse it

Hello, for some reason moderator panel won't load for me it would give a 404 error. I have installed it when it was 1.3.1 and when I install it still shows me to install it.
What version of XF are you running?

Can you paste a screenshot?

AndrewSimm updated [Andrew] Moderator Panel with a new update entry:

Version 1.4.0

• ADDED: Dashboard blocks containing useful data
  • ADDED: Collapse carets on dashboard headers
  • ADDED: Recent user notes to dashboard
  • ADDED: Ability for admins to set layout of the dashboard and exclude any module
  • FIXED: Title of a misspelled phrase
  • FIXED: User notes page was called Recent user notes, changed to User notes
  • FIXED: Remove moderation phrase was not configured for this add-on
  • FIXED: Better use of macros on dashboard

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom