[Andrew] Moderator Panel

[Andrew] Moderator Panel 1.9.4

No permission to download
Banned users can send messages. And I checked their user group but nothing seems wrong.
Can you send me a screenshot of the user group permissions for banned users?

Also can you send me a screenshot of the results of admin.php?permissions/analyze on the banned user?

This add-on doesn't impact those permissions so I would be surprised if it is causing the issue.

Can you send me a screenshot of the user group permissions for banned users?

Also can you send me a screenshot of the results of admin.php?permissions/analyze on the banned user?

This add-on doesn't impact those permissions so I would be surprised if it is causing the issue.

I sent it from DM

ADDED: Default option (checkbox in admin panel) of using IPSearch.io for external IP lookup (I own this site and it contains affiliate links). This can be unchecked to revert to whatever you use today.
I don't mind this, but it's missing a feature from the default one: the indication of static/dynamic/VPN IP.

I unchecked the option and see that the default is whatismyipaddress.com.

I am having the following issue and members think it might be this add-on, I have just upgraded it to 9.1 and no change.

If you rebuild user caches it will impact any account affected. The only accounts that would have been affected would have been accounts created after upgrading to 1.9.0. If the account was created on 1.9.1 then you will have no issues.

Screen Shot 2024-03-03 at 1.03.52 PM.webp

Fresh install of 1.9.1 getting internal error upon trying to register a new account if IP Lookup API is set.

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'andrew_reg_country' in 'field list' src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:230

Fresh install of 1.9.1 getting internal error upon trying to register a new account if IP Lookup API is set.

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'andrew_reg_country' in 'field list' src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:230
Uninstall and install 1.9.2 and you should be good to go.

Top Bottom