Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Sorry, I browsed some pages and the FAQ, but did not find the info I am looking for. May I beg for some hints, please?
  1. I want to setup, as admin, ads (= company logo-banners) for, say 50 different customers, most times (but not always) one banner per customer, more seldom 2-3 banners for few customers. For these banners I need some kind of frequency of showing up. So eg. banner(s) of customer no. 1 are shown 25 times more often, than those of customer no. 50. I would need at least 10, better 20 or more different frequency-steps to fine tune different showing frequencies. It would be sufficient to set the frequency for the different ads, not to the customers. It does not have to be percentage steps, but anyhow I would like to set different frequency steps.
  2. Additionally I would like to donate packages for special ads (say 3 different ads/positions with a budget of 1000 impressions each). I would like to setup as admin such packages for some selected customers for free. This means, for these customers the ads are randomly shown as long as their impression budget is not 0.
  3. Same (or different) packages I would like to offer to some customers, which they would be setup by their own (without my help as admin). I know, this is one of the key features, but I would like to donate an small amount of these packages to some customers for free - they do not have to pay. So some customers can use their eg. 3 packages per year for free. After, they can buy more or different packages.
  4. Are the ads sizes fully free to set? Our ads have different sizes (eg. 333 x 122 px) which are not common sizes on internet
Thank you for your help in advance.

Sure. Will add that in the next release.
Please be sure to leave the default set to non-purge; or warn us in the update notes if you default it to 1 year or something like that where there's a risk of data loss.
Those stats are sales data, year-over-year data is very important.

@Triops,

1. You can use the setting "Display Priority" to allow an ad to show more often than others.
2, 3. You can create free packages to offer free ads and you can use the advertiser criteria to allow only certain groups to access those packages. You can also do this with 100% promo code discount and this allows you more control over how many times it can be used by the same user.
4. When creating packages, you can choose a set size or auto. You can add custom sizes as well.

Hi Siropu, sorry about to disturb.
The next release with redirect to payment after create ad is coming?
There is some prevision date for that?

---
I have more one good idea for it
I'll not use in this way, ill go for "don't need me to approve, after paid start to show ad"
But maybe will be useful for other peoples.

-> Ads in "approve" after payment!

--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--

Also, GREAT idea for new paid plugin:
https://xenforo.com/community/threads/130175
Plugin like this, i believe is SO easy to do (for who have xenforo skills like you) and...
For SURE will be a SALES CHAMPION plugin! =P (ill be the first to buy)!

Siropu updated Ads Manager by Siropu with a new update entry:

Improvements

• Added option to upload custom invoice for advertisers.
  • Added a new permission to allow certain groups to bypass ad approval process.
  • Added "Nofollow" and "Open in New Window" support for custom html link code ads.
  • Added "Overview" link in advertisers sidebar menu.
  • Added option to delete ad statistics older than x days (Ads Manager [General]).
  • Added option to enable a page where all advertiser's active ads are displayed (Ads Manager [Advertisers]).
  • Added some...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sorry for my bad English :) i'm looking for IP check block. My User have view ADS all time. I'd like a option for disable ADS after 1 view. Next View can have after 12 or 24 hour. Its possible ?

You can only set to count views every x hours using "Unique View Count Condition" in Ads Manager [General], but you can't hide ads.

You are welcome.
In invoice list in ACP, there's a "Controls" menu for each invoice. You should found the option there.

Hi @Siropu
thanks for this great addon.
One question: do you think it would be interesting to add the possibility of loading the ads only when they are really displayed? Lazy ads, they call them. For example, if an ad is at the bottom of the page, it will be displayed only when people scroll down to it.
Advertisers would love it (and me too).

Hi @Siropu
thanks for this great addon.
One question: do you think it would be interesting to add the possibility of loading the ads only when they are really displayed? Lazy ads, they call them. For example, if an ad is at the bottom of the page, it will be displayed only when people scroll down to it.
Advertisers would love it (and me too).

I was under the impression that ads at the bottom of the page do not count as views or clicks until the users has scrolled down anyway.

Whether they are actually displayed when nobody is looking is a bit of a zen question e.g., does a falling tree make a sound in the forest when there is nobody there to hear it?

I was under the impression that ads at the bottom of the page do not count as views or clicks until the users has scrolled down anyway.

Whether they are actually displayed when nobody is looking is a bit of a zen question e.g., does a falling tree make a sound in the forest when there is nobody there to hear it?

Tell that to the Adsense guys ;-)
I am not talking about the views in the addon, but in DFP and Adsense: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/7029393?hl=en

Top Bottom