Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
It's a adsense unit, not a banner and they are not responsive unless you use a responsive adsense unit instead.

How would I set up a package for three months?

Could I add additional banners (4 total) at a discount from the first purchased banner?
The first banner is say 100.00 and each additional banner is 10.00 up to 4 max. So four banners would be 130.00

Is it possible to deliver different ad units based on the browser width of the computer requesting the page? I've tried delivering different ads based on mobile/desktop user agents, but that's still missing a lot of impressions.

The default count method is "When ad is viewed" meaning that the user needs to scroll down to see the ad in order to count. Use "When ad is displayed" instead if you want the standard ad network impression count.

Is there a way to put an ad into a [bd] widget framework widget? For example is it possible to somehow put in a position into the framework that could call an ad from ads manager? We use widget framework instead of the default sidebar, so I'm wondering if there's still a way to get an ad to display there.

I know widget framework is not supported as part of ads manager, I was just wondering if anyone had gotten that to work.

Just installed and seems to be working great.

Just one request - an option to serve ads from a CDN.

All that would be required is an option to enable/disable the setting and a text box to input a CDN URL.

When enabled it will change all ads to be served from the URL entered instead of the current local files.

With this addon we can exclusively display an Ad to mobile view only? or Desktop View only?
Yes, using the Device Criteria.
Is there a way to put an ad into a [bd] widget framework widget?
It's not possible but if the current sidebar positions don't work with widget framework, try adding a custom position in Ads Manager with hook name: page_container_sidebar

Just one request - an option to serve ads from a CDN.
Are you referring to banner images?

Top Bottom