Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Siropu updated Ads Manager by Siropu with a new update entry:

New Payment Option: Skrill, New Features & Bug Fixes

Clone Ad
Allows you to create a new Ad with the settings of a particular Ad.

Free Mode
A feature that can be used by forum owners that don't want to sell ads but want to provide users the option to promote stuff for free.

New Payment Option: Skrill

Bug Fixes
"Minimum Results on Page" not working.
Deleting banner ads that have additional banners, will not delete the additional banners.

Changes
The admin option "Link Position" has been replaced by 2 new...

Read the rest of this update entry...

You would need 4 different hooks to achieve that. Just create new ones the way I showed you before.

You would need 4 different hooks to achieve that. Just create new ones the way I showed you before.
nevermind, i see now.. create 4 positions, 1 package and select all those positions. man i love this system :)

Last edited:
This add-on is the best advertising add-on i've ever seen on any forum software, it's has tons and tons of features, and always being developed

tank you sir for the hard work

This add-on is the best advertising add-on i've ever seen on any forum software, it's has tons and tons of features, and always being developed

tank you sir for the hard work

It's really blowing me away, best addon I've ever purchased. I've migrated 40 advertisers so far, it's incredibly well thought out. Even better, now that I serve my own banners within my own domain using this system ad block does not block them :)

Last edited:
If you want to display 4 ads from the same package, you can use the package option "maximum ads display" to 4.
basically I have 4 120x90px block ads horizontally in my site footer. What would you recommend to have one package "120x90px footer ads" serve a horizontal row of 4 ads in the footer? I was thinking a row of 4 x hook codes, but if there is a better way to do that let me know. Image of current 120 x 90 ads setup (non siropu but wanting to move to siropu):

Screen Shot 2016-03-30 at 10.06.48 AM.webp

I would use a package and one position with "Maximum ads display" set to 4 and "Unit Size" = Auto, "Unit Alignment" = Center
If you want more space between the ads, go to the position and click edit to see what CSS class it has and add this in EXTRA.css
Code:
.className > li {margin-right: 50px;}

I would use a package and one position with "Maximum ads display" set to 4 and "Unit Size" = Auto, "Unit Alignment" = Center
If you want more space between the ads, go to the position and click edit to see what CSS class it has and add this in EXTRA.css
Code:
.className > li {margin-right: 50px;}
great, will test this thanks

ok, making progress :) I now have a horizontal row of 4 ads being served from one package. I am wondering if there are any css tricks to resolve something visually:

when page is smaller, ads are not quite centered:

Screen Shot 2016-03-30 at 10.44.43 AM.webp

when page is wider, ads remain condensed:

Screen Shot 2016-03-30 at 10.45.07 AM.webp

is there a way to have the distance between each ad expand and contract so that when page is wide the gaps between the ads would grow and contract? Thanks for all the help.

With the free mode:

The ads won't queue if a slot is not available.

Paid
Cost Amount:
0.01 USD / Month
Slots:
1/1 (We are sorry, there are no slots available at the moment. However, you can still create an Ad, but it will be added to the queue once approved.)

Free mode

Cost Amount:
0.00 USD / Month

We are sorry, there are no slots available at the moment.

@sross, add this below the first css code I gave you:
Code:
@media (max-width: 768px) {
    .className > li {margin-right: 25px;}
}
@media (max-width: 480px) {
    .className > li {margin-right: 5px;}
}

With the free mode:

The ads won't queue if a slot is not available.
That's because the queue works with the invoices.

Just a few things.

The options page: "Guest mode allows guests to view the available advertising packages but can't create ads. When they click on "Create Ad", they will get redirected to a custom page (Login/Register or any other page you set above)."

I'm not sure what syntax goes there to redirect them to my login/register page. I have tried a few things and get:

Route ------ url -------- could not be found.

On my last upgrade of the system, it over wrote my language edits. Is there a way to prevent that in the future?

I noticed a bug where ads display order is not saving.

Other than that 40 advertisers migrated and loving it :)

Enable "Advertise Here" link >> is shown only for registered users.

Can we set to show for unregistered/guests also?

That's because the queue works with the invoices.

Okay, so I added more slots so it would not queue and it won't allow more than one ad. Says

Slots: 1/3

Cost Amount:
0.00 USD / Month

We are sorry, there are no slots available at the moment.

I'm not sure what syntax goes there to redirect them to my login/register page.
The route only. For example: login
By default it redirects to login page.

On my last upgrade of the system, it over wrote my language edits. Is there a way to prevent that in the future?
Are you editing the master language?

I noticed a bug where ads display order is not saving.
You mean the ad option "display order" not saving when editing the ad? I don't see any problems.

Can we set to show for unregistered/guests also?
In the next release.

@Nutz, looks like a bug.

@Siropu
just bought your addon...

anyhow, i can't get my ads "CODE" (google adsense code) working..

4. Install the Add-on.
5. Set user group permissions for view/create ads, by going to "Users" > "User Group Permissions".

would like to work without to sell ads...
have created package... added an active ad.. example header... clean xenforo templates within XenForo 1.5.6...

when i create an TEXT ad... it will be shown...

do you maybe have an workaround where do i make something wrong... :(

EDIT:
see rightnow that "space" will "higher" where the ad should be shown.. but... adsense does not apear...
when i put it like erlier into xf "ad_" templates and disable your addon... adsense do apear again...

thank you in advance...

Last edited:
Top Bottom