Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
With some CSS you can achieve something like a grid. Each position has its own class and you can style ad units individually based on the position. If you need help with this, please send me a support ticket.
Thanks. For now I'm under too much pressure to dig into the CSS. I'll live with it like this for now and come back to it in a few months when I have more time. Thanks. Meanwhile, of course, if you think it might be a good feature, feel free to build it into the addon :rolleyes: Just to repeat myself, really liking the add-on. Very promising!!!

Having a border-radius problem. I want to give my banners a corner radius. I've tried to put 10px in both/either the banner unit or banner item section but nada. I can give a border radius to an actual solid 'border' but not to the image itself. Thoughts?

Greetings! I love this add-on, but I'm curious about getting it to work with the PixelExit "Blackend" style. Do you have any recommendations for that?

Thanks!

@Giray, you need to add some css in extra.css:
Code:
.SamLink img {
border-radius: 10px;
}
Sorry for the late response. Please use the support ticket system on my website or send me a PM to get a faster response. I keep missing posts.
@FedLounge, what do you mean? Does that style doesn't support hooks?

Is it possible to make specific ads viewable / not viewable by usergroup?

ie. Ad position "A" can be seen by guests by not members.

Is it possible to make specific ads viewable / not viewable by usergroup?

ie. Ad position "A" can be seen by guests by not members.

You can create ads and ad packages with usergroup criteria but the position settings don't have usergroup criteria settings. I'm sure you can accomplish this with the ads and/or package settings.

Before using Keywords ads in Message content:

2b52926b5cb45e23f6a2dd797ba350d5.png

After using "SocialVPS.net" as the keyword:

4a03cf25351ed083ad13a52e8ed19441.png

With the following keywords:

e28e3ddb92a8438bd7bf82f8a1ffc22d.png

I can't reproduce that. Please send me a PM or a support ticket with the original text of the post unmodified and all the keywords you are using with ads manager.

@Siropu I noticed that the banners are cached if a guest visits my forum.
I'm using BDCache on my forum, is there a way to prevent this?

If I clear the cache I see a new banner.

That add-on seems cache the entire page for guests. What you could do is to use the "Rotate Ads Using JavaScript" feature.

That add-on seems cache the entire page for guests. What you could do is to use the "Rotate Ads Using JavaScript" feature.
That would be an option but it ads another JavaScript to the page, which will not be positive for the page load time.
I never noticed that before... Maybe I just didn't notice that from the beginning.

That feature doesn't adds an extra JS to the page. Some custom codes ads might need an extra JS file for statistics but I might merge those into one. The load time shouldn't be noticeable though.

Is there a link somewhere that gives you an idea of what are the most valuable to the least valuable ad positions?

They are not in a specific order. I personally use "Thread View Below Messages" and "Below Bottom Breadcrumb".

Top Bottom