Ads Manager 2 Lite by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 Lite by Siropu [Paid] 1.2.14

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Siropu updated Ads Manager 2 Lite by Siropu with a new update entry:

Improvements & Bug Fixes

Added option to choose on which thread type to display affiliate and keyword ads.
Added support for suggestion threads for affiliate and keyword ads, and for position criteria.
Added the option to match subdomains as well in affiliate link ads by adding a . (dot) before the domain name.
Added two new position criteria: Last post is older than X days and Last post is not older than X days.
Added admin option to use custom path for core.min.js file to avoid some adblockers from blocking it...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Where would it show up?
Which option are you using exactly? If you are using "Replace ad with a message", then it will do just that if that ad is blocked.
It doesn't show anything unless there are ads that have been blocked.

Which option are you using exactly? If you are using "Replace ad with a message", then it will do just that if that ad is blocked.
It doesn't show anything unless there are ads that have been blocked.
I tried "replace with message" and don't see any text. I actually would prefer the "display a dismissable notice" but that doesn't work either.

Improvements & Bug Fixes

Added user account preference option to disable ads. This option requires the user group permission "Can hide ads".
Page criteria node options have been changed from multi-select menu to checkbox with search feature.
Added admin option to set maximum ads per page on ACP.

Bugs Fixed
Some position criteria options not working with keyword/affiliate link ads.
Keyword ads parsing inside code/icode bbcode.
Ad list filter search not working when there are many ads.
Backup ads loading when...

Not all files are writable (example: src/addons/Siropu/AdsManagerLite/_data/activity_summary_definitions.xml). Cannot continue.

Disabled overwrite and fixed.

@Siropu

I'm not sure when it started because we had a period of time when our ads were not changing so this may have been the result of a Xenforo update or an Ads Manager Lite update...

In any case, I can no longer replace / update an ad banner in the normal way. If I click on Delete, absolutely nothing happens; it just sists there doing nothing. If I add another banner, I now have two banners, the old and the new, rotating in the same slot.

Any suggestions on troubleshooting this?

Bug:
Image banner ads have a (roughly) 5px margin at the bottom which will show up if you don't specify the ad div height.

Example:
I've set the background color of the samItem div to green to make it obvious.
1639423506176.png

Cause:
HTML Font Baseline

Solution:
There are many, this website has a list of some options: https://dev.to/christiankaindl/the-strange-img-gap-in-html

Temp Solution:
Add the following to your extra.less template
CSS:
.samBannerUnit .samItem img {
    vertical-align: middle;
}

Last edited:

Improvements & Bug Fixes

Added interval display option for AdBlock notice message.
Added admin option to change banner directory name to bypass AdBlockers.
Made some changes to the "Core js file path" admin option to handle it automatically when ad is upgraded.
Added a new setting to the Keyword ad type to display title as a tooltip. In the past versions, it is displayed as a tooltip by default.

Bugs Fixed
Issue with spacing between links or other html elements and text inside code ads.

Top Bottom