Ads Manager 2 Lite by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 Lite by Siropu [Paid] 1.2.14

No permission to buy (€29.99)
If user group permissions are set, and any criteria set is correct and not working, please open a support ticket or send me a PM and provide an admin acc with a strong pass to take a look.

Hello,

on my iPhone (Safari, Chrome) or btw on mobile phones the link opens twice, once with and once without affiliate link.

On Desktop PCs (Chrome, Edge) there's all ok.

Ads Manager Lite 1.1.14
Xenforo Version: v2.1.10 Patch 2

I send you see Link via PM.

Please fix it. Best regards :sneaky:.

Problem.png

Suggestion - would love to see a "Link Title Attribute" field in the basic settings for the ads, in situations where you're using affiliate links, so you can add some disclosure text. I know you can edit the Anchor text but I would like to edit the title attribute. Or, possibly use a tooltip field that we can use to add disclosure text.

Ads just started showing up in between the first few thread in the list of threads. How do I stop this?

I have been using Ads Manager Lite for a while to our own ads slot ads into our own forum. I just noticed that it isn't capturing statistics or serving certain sizes of image ads any more. Can I upgrade it to the new Ads manager 2 Lite? How do i do this?

I tried setting up the Adblock detect option to show a message but I don't see anything. When I enable my adblocker, it blocks the ads but I don't see a message.

Top Bottom