Ads Manager 2 Lite by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 Lite by Siropu [Paid] 1.2.14

No permission to buy (€29.99)
I have added "Above thread post x container", "Above conversation message x container" and "Above profile post x container" to Ads Manager 2. These can be used with Position criteria Item ID (L flag in your case). Will update the lite version next week with the improvements I have added to Ads Manager in the last updates.
I have not figured out what or how to use or set "X" in for example "Above conversation message x container". Where do I put a number for "X"?

Thanks,

I would like to have different donation amounts point to a different user promotion group like below.
You can use User group promotions with "User has donated at least X amount:" based on the amount donated.
Please post in the Donations add-on thread in the future.

I would like to place ads between the Forum view categories as shown below.
You mean Forum list? If so use "Node list below category x container" with Item ID set to the actual ID of the category.

#1 You can use User group promotions with "User has donated at least X amount:" based on the amount donated.
Please post in the Donations add-on thread in the future.

#2 You mean Forum list? If so use "Node list below category x container" with Item ID set to the actual ID of the category.
#1 Opps, sorry about the cross post for the wrong adddon, I had multiple threads open and pasted in the wrong on.

#2 Thank, now I understand.

Regards.

Is the blocking of those using Adblocker feature working yet? I have no use for those saying/believing it is counter productive. I know my site, and I expect this to work as initially advertised. I have too many people publicly posting that they use an adblocker, and don't have to see ads.

Is the blocking of those using Adblocker feature working yet?
There is no blocking feature. There is an admin option called "Force user to disable AdBlock" which displays a popup message on each page load, if ads are blocked.

Siropu updated Ads Manager 2 Lite by Siropu with a new update entry:

Improvements & Bug Fixes

Added package option to display ads in XF's post layout, when using thread view, conversation view or member view positions, where you can set an avatar, username and a title.

Bugs Fixed
Fixed an issue with uploading banners when changing data path in admin options.
Fixed potential errors with statistics when expected values are false (inserted by malicious actors).
Fixed incompatibility issues with PHP 8.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

How do I make the keyword replace function work for a phrase with an &-sign?
In my case I'd like to replace "meet&greet" or "meet & greet". Typing it like this doesn't seem to work.

Siropu updated Ads Manager 2 Lite by Siropu with a new update entry:

Improvements & Bug Fixes

Added keyword/affiliate ad type support for DBTech eCommerce product description & specifications.
Made adblock detection improvements for Google ad manager ads.
Made changes to the email banner ads to be responsive.
Improved click accuracy for banner ads or code ads that uses html link ads.
Table optimization if needed when deleting statistics.

Bugs Fixed
Fixed a potential error when bookmarking pages.
Issue with ads in thread view between posts with some thread types.
Package...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello,

I am using AMPXF addon. I'm calling google ad manager code in ad unit successfully. I want to add some targeting parameters in this code and I want to call a variable that I created before (in AMP_CONTAINER template)
Like this
Code:
<amp-ad layout="fixed" width="336" height="280" type="doubleclick"
        data-slot="sampleslot" data-multi-size="300x250"
        json='{"targeting":{"site_div":["AMP"],"categoryId":["want to pass here"]}}'>
</amp-ad>

I have 2 questions
1 - Is there a predefined variable that I can use the Main category ID (1st level category) value in the ad code?
for example {$xf.samParams.category.nodeid}
2- If not. no problem. I can now successfully get this value from $breadcrump in the header. How can I pass this value into adunit?

Thanks

Last edited:
Is there a predefined variable that I can use the Main category ID (1st level category) value in the ad code?
for example {$xf.samParams.category.nodeid}
You can use {$xf.samParams.forum.node_id} to get the node id of the node you are accessing and {$xf.samParams.forum.Node.parent_node_id} to get the parent node id.

You can use {$xf.samParams.forum.node_id} to get the node id of the node you are accessing and {$xf.samParams.forum.Node.parent_node_id} to get the parent node id.
Your answer gives a parent forum id. I needed the category ID. But your answer gave me a clue and I found the answer I was looking for.
This is the variable I'm looking for:

Code:
$xf.samParams.thread.Forum.Node.Parent.parent_node_id
Thank you very much for your reply.

@Siropu , is it posible to use a Licensed maxmind Account instead of Lite ?. we're getting some Geo IP issues sometimes. so probably a licensed account will fix it... another question related to maxmid, what's the way this addon is requesting IPs to maxmid? just updating some internal Table or doing a request to maxmind?

Thanks!

Top Bottom