Ads Manager 2 Lite by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 Lite by Siropu [Paid] 1.2.14

No permission to buy (€29.99)
1593800590562.webp

Works great thanks, loads of options and setups by the looks of it. :)

Just wondering how i would move the text and image closer together on the above? They are created as banner adverts and on each place the text and image seems to be a good distance apart.

Thanks, Craig

Add in extra.less template:
CSS:
.samTextUnit .samItemImage
{
    width: 100px;
}
.samTextUnit .samItemBanner .samItemContent
{
    margin-left: 110px;
}

I have enabled Auto Ads via Adsense and it seems to be working fine except I cannot exclude who sees ads - all user groups see them no matter what user permissions yes/no is checked.

I have setup adverts to show on forums+pages with certain prefixes. They show up on the pages, but don't appear on the forum or thread view.

1593957627860.webp
1593957661640.webp

Page view they appear ok:
1593957704380.webp
Thread view, nothing appears:
1593957767843.webp

Any ideas?
Thanks, Craig

I just pasted the Auto Ads code into the Ads Manager - do you mean Auto Ads can't be used and separate Adsense code for each ad should be entered for each position like the old way?
The code for AutoAds needs to be in the head section.

ADD to PAGE_CONTAINER before </head>:

HTML:
<script data-ad-client="ca-pub-1234567890123456" async src="[URL]https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js[/URL]"></script>

Use your own ca-pub number above.

If you want to specify certain ad locations and sizes, put the script for those in Ads Manager, something like this:
HTML:
<center>
<div class="block" margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;width: 100%;>
<script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
<!-- responsive ad #2 -->
<ins class="adsbygoogle"
     style="display:inline-block;min-width:300px;max-width:728px;width:95%;min-height:90px;max-height:200px;height:200px;"
     data-ad-client="ca-pub- 1234567890123456 "
     data-ad-slot="1234567890"
     data-full-width-responsive="true"></ins>
<script>
     (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
</script>
</div>
</center>

Again, use your own ca-pub number and data-ad-slot number if you have it set up.

The code for AutoAds needs to be in the head section.
Thanks for your tip but with Ads Manager I don't think this is the case - my problem isn't the Ads not displaying because they are my issue is I can't exclude who sees them.

Currently, the display ads are showing to everyone even though I have checked the user groups who should be excluded such as my Premium Members. It seems like the Google Auto Ads code overrides everything. I suspect the only way to do it is to disable Auto Ads and go back to targeted ads in specified locations each with its own code block.

Thanks for your tip but with Ads Manager I don't think this is the case - my problem isn't the Ads not displaying because they are my issue is I can't exclude who sees them.

Currently, the display ads are showing to everyone even though I have checked the user groups who should be excluded such as my Premium Members. It seems like the Google Auto Ads code overrides everything. I suspect the only way to do it is to disable Auto Ads and go back to targeted ads in specified locations each with its own code block.
Correct. Disable autoads if you need control over where and when they show up. Or even just because autoads are ugly on a forum.

You can include the global adsense tag in the head using "Between the <head> tag" position in Ads Manager but I just found out that there's a bug where that position doesn't show up along with the other "no wrapper" positions. If you re-download the latest version, it should display now.

Sorry another question. Is there a way to add adverts onto pages? Ideally i would want to put them at the end of the page content.
Had a look at all the set positions and i cannot find one that displays except the global positions.

Thanks, Craig

Top Bottom