Ads Manager 2 Lite by Siropu [Paid] 1.2.14

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Siropu updated Ads Manager 2 Lite by Siropu with a new update entry:

Improvements

Added 2 new position criteria options:
Thread is older than X days​
Thread is NOT older than X days​

Added 2 new admin options:
Enable click fraud monitor global blocking - If one ad triggers an IP block, all ads with click fraud protection will be hidden from that IP.​
Delete click fraud monitor entries older than x days​

Added page URL in click fraud monitor list.

Read the rest of this update entry...

• InvalidArgumentException: Attempted to convert NULL to string/binary [username]
  • src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:740
I´m getting that error every day and in the description its says something about this add on. Do you have any known issues that may be related to that error?

Thanks

Please post the entire stack trace of the error so I can see where the issue is.

#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(618): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_castValueToType(NULL, 'username', 5, Array)

#1 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(548): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->set('username', NULL)

#2 src/XF/Repository/UserAlert.php(135): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->__set('username', NULL)

#3 src/XF/Repository/UserAlert.php(111): XF\Repository\UserAlert->insertAlert(2, 0, NULL, 'siropu_ads_mana...', 79, 'expires', Array)

#4 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Service/Ad/Notifier.php(68): XF\Repository\UserAlert->alert(Object(EWR\Torneo\Entity\User), 0, NULL, 'siropu_ads_mana...', 79, 'expires', Array)

#5 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Cron/Ad.php(133): Siropu\AdsManager\Service\Ad\Notifier->sendNotification()

#6 [internal function]: Siropu\AdsManager\Cron\Ad::sendExpiryNotification(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))

#7 src/XF/Job/Cron.php(35): call_user_func(Array, Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))

#8 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(253): XF\Job\Cron->run(G)

#9 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)

#10 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(79): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)

#11 job.php(42): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)

#12 {main}

-------------

Previous InvalidArgumentException: Attempted to convert NULL to string/binary - src/XF/Mvc/Entity/ValueFormatter.php:130

#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(736): XF\Mvc\Entity\ValueFormatter->castValueToType(NULL, 5, Array)

#1 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(618): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_castValueToType(NULL, 'username', 5, Array)

#2 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(548): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->set('username', NULL)

#3 src/XF/Repository/UserAlert.php(135): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->__set('username', NULL)

#4 src/XF/Repository/UserAlert.php(111): XF\Repository\UserAlert->insertAlert(2, 0, NULL, 'siropu_ads_mana...', 79, 'expires', Array)

#5 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Service/Ad/Notifier.php(68): XF\Repository\UserAlert->alert(Object(EWR\Torneo\Entity\User), 0, NULL, 'siropu_ads_mana...', 79, 'expires', Array)

#6 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Cron/Ad.php(133): Siropu\AdsManager\Service\Ad\Notifier->sendNotification()

#7 [internal function]: Siropu\AdsManager\Cron\Ad::sendExpiryNotification(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))

#8 src/XF/Job/Cron.php(35): call_user_func(Array, Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))

#9 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(253): XF\Job\Cron->run(G)

#10 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)

#11 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(79): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)

#12 job.php(42): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)

#13 {main}

Estado de la solicitud
array(4) {

["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"

["referrer"] => string(97) "https://pokernosune.com/threads/jorge-espinosa-se-llevo-el-bounty-builder-162-de-pokerstars.3088/"

["_GET"] => array(0) {

}

["_POST"] => array(0) {

}

}

Hello

Is there a way to set ads displayed between 8h00am to 00h00 only ?

Asking this because my ads are click spamed by a bot during the night.

Thanks

Under "No wrapper" position category, there are 3 positions for that. If you type "head" or "body" in the position search input, you will find them.

Try Page criteria > "Current date and time is after" and "Current date and time is before" set only the time.
2020-03-12 17_30_36-Edit ad_ AD 104 _ Horizontal Haut _ L'atelier ASUS - Admin control panel.png

I have set this way.
My forums are hosted in Canada.
But i am based in FR, and ads do not display :/
Server time is also set to UTC+1

Do i have to specify Pages below ?

Last edited:
Hi @Siropu,
Could you suggest how could I made header position just right after logo? In my example it aligned to the left, but I need it further more to the left.
Thanks!

Attachments

• ex_ban1.webp
    ex_ban1.webp
    29.3 KB · Views: 5
Add in extra.less template:

CSS:
.p-header .samCodeUnit:not(.samCarousel), .p-header .samBannerUnit:not(.samCarousel)
{
     max-width: 850px;
}

You can play with that value.

We really need ads on AMP pages. Our AMP support is provided by SEO2 plugin. But ads are manager with this add-on. I do not know if you'll be able to help us but I need to ask. We can pay extra for the support.

Siropu updated Ads Manager 2 Lite by Siropu with a new update entry:

Improvements & Bug Fixes

Added two new positions for HTML emails: Above email content, Below email content
It works with code, banner, text and link ad type.
It works with user criteria.

Added popup option to hide overlay close button.

Bugs Fixed
Popup ads issue with packages.
Popup ads issue with auto hide and pagination.
AdBlock detection issue on Chrome.
CSS issues on some positions.
Carousel not working on embedded ads.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom