Ads Manager 2 Lite by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 Lite by Siropu [Paid] 1.2.14

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Siropu updated Ads Manager 2 Lite by Siropu with a new update entry:

Improvements & Bug Fixes

Carousel script has been replaced with a different one that has more options such as: transition speed, transition effect, direction (horizontal or vertical).
Added the option to enable carousel on certain devices.
Positions have been re-categorized and I have added quick position category selection above position list when creating ads/packages. If you have created custom positions, they will not reset and may look out of place. There is an option in the position section where you can reset...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Positions have been re-categorized and I have added quick position category selection above position list when creating ads/packages. If you have created custom positions, they will not reset and may look out of place. There is an option in the position section where you can reset positions but it will delete custom ones so please keep that in mind.

Will the latest update delete the custom positions when installed or only if one was to select Reset Positions?

1576466254541.webp

If you have created custom positions, it won't reset them. You would have to do that manually.

It resets to the default positions and categories. So if you have made changes or added new positions and categories, those will be deleted.

How do I add an ad to the New Post page? I don't see anything obvious to me. Maybe create a widget that I would need to add to the template?

Where exactly on that page? You can use a global position with Page criteria > Content template is: name_of_the_template
Enable admin option "Enable page info" to see the name of that template.

Any idea how to add an add to the right of my logo in the header?

The global position header puts it under the logo. (I am using the UI.X Theme if that makes a difference.)

Thanks!

Where exactly on that page? You can use a global position with Page criteria > Content template is: name_of_the_template
Enable admin option "Enable page info" to see the name of that template.
Trying to add a right side side bare/ad.

I was playing around with Page Criteria, but maybe not in the right place.

Thanks

Getting some errors after this update:

Code:
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Cannot call met...', '/home/technopa/...', 984, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(984): trigger_error('Cannot call met...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s1/public/siropu_ads_manager_ad_macros.php(14): XF\Template\Templater->method(NULL, 'hasPermission', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(701): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Mail\Templater), Array, Array)
#4 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s1/public/bb_code_tag_attach.php(90): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('siropu_ads_mana...', 'ad_unit', Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1315): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Mail\Templater), Array)
#6 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(485): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('bb_code_tag_att...', Array)
#7 [internal function]: XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->renderTagAttach(Array, 'full', Array, Array, Object(XF\BbCode\Renderer\EmailHtml))
#8 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(295): call_user_func(Array, Array, 'full', Array, Array, Object(XF\BbCode\Renderer\EmailHtml))
#9 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(61): XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->renderTag(Array, Array)
#10 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(37): XF\BbCode\Traverser->renderSubTree(Array, Array)
#11 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(20): XF\BbCode\Traverser->renderAst(Array, Object(SV\SignupAbuseBlocking\XF\BbCode\RuleSet), Array)
#12 src/XF/SubContainer/BbCode.php(219): XF\BbCode\Traverser->render('Fotoğraf ta da...', Object(XF\BbCode\Parser), Object(SV\SignupAbuseBlocking\XF\BbCode\RuleSet), Array)
#13 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(2035): XF\SubContainer\BbCode->render('Fotoğraf ta da...', 'emailHtml', 'post', Object(SV\ReportImprovements\XF\Entity\Post), Array)
#14 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(2040): XF\Template\Templater->fnBbCode(Object(XF\Mail\Templater), false, 'Fotoğraf ta da...', 'post', Object(SV\ReportImprovements\XF\Entity\Post), Array, 'emailHtml')
#15 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->fnBbCodeType(Object(XF\Mail\Templater), false, 'emailHtml', 'Fotoğraf ta da...', 'post', Object(SV\ReportImprovements\XF\Entity\Post))
#16 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(936): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#17 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s1/email/watched_forum_thread.php(17): XF\Template\Templater->func('bb_code_type', Array, false)
#18 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1315): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Mail\Templater), Array)
#19 src/XF/Mail/Mailer.php(155): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('watched_forum_t...', Array)
#20 src/XF/Mail/Mail.php(319): XF\Mail\Mailer->renderMailTemplate('watched_forum_t...', Array, Object(XF\Language), Object(SV\ReportImprovements\XF\Entity\User))
#21 src/XF/Mail/Mail.php(375): XF\Mail\Mail->renderTemplate()
#22 src/XF/Mail/Mail.php(406): XF\Mail\Mail->getSendableMessage()
#23 src/XF/Notifier/Post/AbstractWatch.php(128): XF\Mail\Mail->queue()
#24 src/XF/Service/AbstractNotifier.php(92): XF\Notifier\Post\AbstractWatch->sendEmail(Object(SV\ReportImprovements\XF\Entity\User))
#25 src/XF/Service/AbstractNotifier.php(44): XF\Service\AbstractNotifier->notifyType(Object(XF\Notifier\Post\ForumWatch), Array, G)
#26 src/XF/Job/Notifier.php(33): XF\Service\AbstractNotifier->notify(G)
#27 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(253): XF\Job\Notifier->run(G)
#28 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#29 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(79): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#30 job.php(42): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#31 {main}

Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(15) "/sosyal/job.php"
  ["referrer"] => string(72) "https://www.technopat.net/sosyal/konu/lenovo-l340-nasildir.755667/page-4"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Hello @Siropu
i created an horizontal ad which is displayed in all container above top breadcrumb > OK
on some page, i can see the ad space but no ad is displayed despite multiple refresh
Ex : when creating a post : no ad is displayed (but in reply page ad is OK)
how can i fix this ?
Same issue in member page
Thanks for your support

2020-01-14 17_49_33-Window.png

Attachments

• 2020-01-14 17_49_33-Window.webp
    2020-01-14 17_49_33-Window.webp
    28.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 2020-01-14 18_07_46-Window.webp
    2020-01-14 18_07_46-Window.webp
    58.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I am also facing this issue in FF Console on all pages, may be it is related this bug :

The cookies or storage access request on xxx has been blocked because it came from a tracker and that content blocking is activated.

2020-01-14 18_53_58-Window.png

Top Bottom