Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Do you think you could implement the same benefits of the xf2.2 version for the xf2.1 one? I just purchased your add-on btw and I'm supporting your work for years already :)

Would it be possible to add affiliate link compatibility with the Classifieds plugin?

Thanks

Assuming I have two ads for the same ad package, how can I display one ad at time but in random order? The package currently has the "1" as "Ad Display Limit" and the "Ad Display Order" is set to "Random", but I keep seeing only the same ad instead of seeing one ad and then when I reload the page, the other ad.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

They were both set to "0", I then tried to set one to "1" and one to "2" but the result didn't change.

Hi there,

How can I custom Promo Threats ad? When I add one it seems to be another thread more, and I can't add a custom class name to add a background color, for example.

Thank you!

How do I go about calling an ad position from php?

The current code is: <xf:macro template="siropu_ads_manager_ad_macros" name="ad_unit" arg-position="under_hidden_content" />

and I'd like to call it from a php file as this function doesn't have a template file, thanks.

The equivalent would be:

PHP:
$app = \XF::app();

$templater = $app->templater();
$templater->addDefaultParam('xf', $app->getGlobalTemplateData());
$ads = $templater->renderMacro('public:siropu_ads_manager_ad_macros', 'ad_unit', ['position' => 'under_hidden_content']);

echo $ads;

I have done a test and doesn't seem to work for some reason. See if it works for you.

I'm trying to display an advertisement using the "Above Top Breadcrumb" position, but I noticed it appears only in the index, in search results or in node threads list, but not when viewing a thread, what could be the cause? If I select any other positions into the "Thread view" list, the ad shows, but I'd like to show it Above the Top Breadcrumb in threads, too.

Last edited:
The equivalent would be:

PHP:
$app = \XF::app();

$templater = $app->templater();
$templater->addDefaultParam('xf', $app->getGlobalTemplateData());
$ads = $templater->renderMacro('public:siropu_ads_manager_ad_macros', 'ad_unit', ['position' => 'under_hidden_content']);

echo $ads;

I have done a test and doesn't seem to work for some reason. See if it works for you.

I'm afraid it didn't work on my side as well :(

Top Bottom