Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Some users reported the page jumps from top to bottom when there's an ad refresh. This happens on mobile, they said. Any ideas about how to overcome this?

I think what happens is that the ad box temporarily has its height to 0, and when the new ad is placed, the height is again the same size of the ad. This might cause the page to jump up and down between each refresh. Do you think there's a way to keep the ad box of the same height it had before the refresh? Like setting visibility:hidden instead of display:none in order to turn the previous ad invisible but without causing the occupied space to disappear (altough I'm sure you do this through javascript).

Hope you get what I mean :)

Please any update about compatibility update for AMPXF addon?
I don't have an ETA for the next release but you can apply this to src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Entity/Ad.php

Find (line 964):
PHP:
return '/(<(img|div|iframe|i)[^>]*>|<a(.*?)a>)(*SKIP)(*FAIL)|' . $regExp . '/us' . ($this->getSetting('case_sensitive') ? '' : 'i');
Replace with:

PHP:
return '/(<(img|div|iframe|i|span|pre|amp)[^>]*>|<a(.*?)a>)(*SKIP)(*FAIL)|' . $regExp . '/us' . ($this->getSetting('case_sensitive') ? '' : 'i');

I don't have an ETA for the next release but you can apply this to src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Entity/Ad.php

Find (line 964):
PHP:
return '/(<(img|div|iframe|i)[^>]*>|<a(.*?)a>)(*SKIP)(*FAIL)|' . $regExp . '/us' . ($this->getSetting('case_sensitive') ? '' : 'i');
Replace with:

PHP:
return '/(<(img|div|iframe|i|span|pre|amp)[^>]*>|<a(.*?)a>)(*SKIP)(*FAIL)|' . $regExp . '/us' . ($this->getSetting('case_sensitive') ? '' : 'i');

OK I will wait for next release. I am not going manually edit files because File health check results give a error.

It looks like, no matter what, lazy loading is always enabled. I mean, I disabled the checkbox about the Lazy Loading for an advertisement but still, the ad is only loaded after the user scrolls down to see the ad (which is placed in the footer area) while the normal behavior would be loading the ad every time the page loads.

Ad setting lazy loading and "Enable image lazy loading" admin option do two separate things. Disable both.

I just noticed that setting clickthrough maximum purchase to 1000+ means that when you save, it reverts to 1. Is this by design, or is there a global setting somewhere?

Thanks

I just noticed that setting clickthrough maximum purchase to 1000+ means that when you save, it reverts to 1. Is this by design, or is there a global setting somewhere?

Thanks

This happened to me as well, but it doesn't happen every time for some reason :S

Hi everyone! I have a problem, the statistics data (Ads Manager) and the data of the utm-tags do not match, what is the reason?

Last edited:
By default, stats count only once every 24 hours per unique user. Can be changed from admin options. Also, some adblockers have started to block the core js file of the add-on which handles the stats.

By default, stats count only once every 24 hours per unique user. Can be changed from admin options. Also, some adblockers have started to block the core js file of the add-on which handles the stats.
Is it better to look at data from UTM-tags?

Use both but change the admin options "View count condition" and "Click count condition" to 0 to count every click and view from the same user.

Some users reported the page jumps from top to bottom when there's an ad refresh. This happens on mobile, they said. Any ideas about how to overcome this?

My users have reported this behaviour in mobile too. It happens when the "lazy load" and refresh time are enabled.
Only way to stop it is disabling that lazy loading and thus the refresh... which lowers income.

Is there any solution provided since Feb 11? If yes I apologize for not being able to find it

EDIT: disabling Lazy Loading in General Options (while remains enabled in the ads themselves) seems to do the work

Last edited:
Top Bottom