Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Thanks Siropu, I suppose the best solution to my issue is to move the threads into a non-adsense node and leave the link behind so users can still access it.

No don't leave a redirect link. Logged in members will find it anyway. A redirect can be followed by AdSense bots.

Sorry, that feature is for XF 2.2.x
Hi Siropu I have installed the 2.2 version and tested the function, setting the width of 300px with 1 banner, but always show 3 banners also on mobile that are visuaizalized really small because are 3 as the desktop version

If you are using that feature, specify the breakpoints for multiple screen sizes. Mobile devices have bigger width than 300px so it won't work so use something like 480 instead.

Tested as you said, but now on mobile are not shown as before the 3 banners on the same line and nothing one by one turning on the carousel, but are shown one per line but are always shown all 3 in a coulmn with 3 lines where in each line is there a banner. So the carousel function is not working

You have set "Ads to show" to 3 and "Ads per row" to 10 so I don't understand what are you trying to achieve. Try setting "Ads per row" to 1 if you want one row.

I would like that in the carousel there are 10 banners that are shown 3 in the screen of the desktop and then the banners move on the carousel turn the banners of 1 banners at time from left to right.
On tablet the banner on the screen must be 2 and turn always of one a time
And on mobile shown and turn 1 at time

If I make the screen of the browser on the desktop at maximun small width it shown only one banner so is visualized good but the carousel is blocked. On Mobile are show the 3 banners on 3 lines in a column. You can give also a look to my site if you need.
It should show all the 10 banner on a row, turning on the carousel. Visualized 3 on the desktop screen, 2 on tablet and 1 on mobile and all must work on the carousel

No don't leave a redirect link. Logged in members will find it anyway. A redirect can be followed by AdSense bots.
Hey I think your solution is the best. It doesn't matter if the bots follow because when the user arrive to the questionable thread, the adsense will not show. I'll do a subforum where I can put all these threads that adsense doesn't like. Thanks for the workable solution.

Yes Siropu it works in this way.
But is wrote Ads per Row and not Rows for the Ads, so I thought that was the number of the available slots for that position.
In each way perfecct it's all ok now. Thnaks for the help :)

Or not? Too me seems, seeing also on the transator that ads per row mean how many ads there in a row. :D
But it doesn't matter the important is that is works. :)

Hello @Siropu, is there a way for me to fix this? The options to the right of the add-on on the Add-on's page is not loading, every other add-on it loads fine. I tried rebuilding it and it didn't fix it :/

Screenshot:
Screen Shot 2020-10-20 at 4.17.00 PM.webp

Top Bottom