Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Hi @Siropu,

I have noticed that after upgrading to this version it breaks the site for some of our users. Our UI developers @ThemeHouse took a look and found this:

This is due to a bug in the JavaScript of Siropu Ads Manager. If you want to reach out to him and request a fix, he would need to change the following:

var $jscomp = {}

to

var $jscomp = $jscomp || {};

How does the ad code look like?
Tested it with both a custom ad with a banner and url and Google ads:
Code:
<ins class="adsbygoogle"
   style="display:inline-block;min-width:320px;max-width:970px;width:100%;height:90px"
   data-ad-client="ca-pub-xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
   data-ad-slot="xxxxxxxxx"></ins>
<script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
<script>(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});</script>

Try this - changes to line 2 and 5:

HTML:
<ins class="adsbygoogle"
   style="display:block;min-width:320px;max-width:970px;width:100%;height:90px"
   data-ad-slot="xxxxxxxxx">
   data-ad-format="horizontal"></ins>
<script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>

Hi @Siropu,

I have noticed that after upgrading to this version it breaks the site for some of our users. Our UI developers @ThemeHouse took a look and found this:
Take a Look here. Same Problem and i found a solution.

Try this - changes to line 2 and 5:

HTML:
<ins class="adsbygoogle"
   style="display:block;min-width:320px;max-width:970px;width:100%;height:90px"
   data-ad-slot="xxxxxxxxx">
   data-ad-format="horizontal"></ins>

I've got my beta site behind an .htaccess and it seems that Google Ads don't work then.

Is there another way to use a test banner behind an htaccess website so I can test the adblock notice?

I've got my beta site behind an .htaccess and it seems that Google Ads don't work then.

Is there another way to use a test banner behind an htaccess website so I can test the adblock notice?
Maybe just create a fake banner with an outgoing link, say to your live site?

Maybe just create a fake banner with an outgoing link, say to your live site?
I created a local banner (uploaded image) with an external URL attached. The banners shows up as expected but the adblock message (both message and notice) doesn't work...

there is a problem with the affiliate links to in the Chat plugin.
Here ok:

Captura de pantalla 2020-08-02 a las 9.04.03.png

In the Chat tab if it works correctly but it won't in the bottom chat bar.
Here when you place a link and it starts loading, it appears the link edited by adsmanager, but when it finishes to publish it in the chat it appears without the affiliation

Captura de pantalla 2020-08-02 a las 9.03.28.png

@Siropu sorry I can't get an ad within node list. I mean the main page of my forum:
Controller class: XF\Pub\Controller\Forum
Controller method: List
View class: XF:Forum\Listing
Content template: forum_list

and I'd like to have an ad after every 4th node with in a category (if there are 4 or more nodes in that category).
BUT when I switch on "Enable position visualization" I see not one position within the nodelist whatsoever.

Also testing around with the positions in "Forum list positions" like "Node list below category x container" and "Node list below node x title" did not bring any results.
Is maybe my theme not compatible? (Flat Awesome)

"Node list below category x container" and "Node list below node x title" work with Position criteria > Item ID where x represents the node ID.

It works with uix. There are no special settings for auto ads but you can use it to place it on specific pages for specific users.

Hi, I'd like to display an ad package in additional locations, which is different than positions on a page. For example, I want to display a sidebar package on the Watched Forums and Watched Threads pages.

I looked everywhere I could think of in the ACP, but cannot find where to do this.

Anyone could help?

Thanks!

Hello,

I've successfully installed this and can get this working on all nodes except the one I want, which is at the bottom of the node list, and it has subforums inside it which also don't display the ads. I've tried either way of doing it, either selecting it as a node, or selecting all the other nodes to not display in. If I use another node it works, it's just this one.

What could I look for that could be stopping a node/subforum from displaying an adsense ad?

Thanks

Top Bottom