Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
I selected "below thread list item x container"
but no idea where to set the value. I want the ad to show after the 10th thread on the thread list.

Migrated from xf1.5x to xf2.1 a couple months ago, and have been using Revive (and the preceding phpadsnew) for years. It is working well for me, but would like to buy this addon for it's integration features and marketing capabilities. Have some questions:
  1. I use a custom version of Revive's single-page-call, that I wrote myself, to determine the user's browser viewport size. Using the result, I define a handful of ad zone variables and display them. An example would be a 728x90 zone, another would be 300x600 zone, and etc. That way I assign my own, or client, ads to a particular zone. So for one instance; zone 1 may be 728x90, but in another instance zone 1 may be a mobile-size. My question is how this would potentially be accomplished and does this automatically determine browser viewport size?
  2. I don't have that many ads, but do utilize revive's priority and daily-cap features. My question is if priority & daily-cap features are supported and how?
  3. Some client ads are currently in a dormant state, in the adserver inventory but not being displayed. Some clients don't run ads during off-riding seasons/circumstances. I support this today with inputting a priority+daily-cap with an end-date, resulting in an ad that runs for 3-6 months. My question is if this configuration combination is supported?
  4. Regarding the adblock features, I'm using a couple other plugins for this purpose; that randomizes as well as catches DNS-based filters. My question is if the adblock feature can be disabled?
  5. Regarding Branding; My question is what is charge for a brand-free license?
  6. Regarding performance/optimization, I'm using Litespeed and revive's support of memcached. My question is does this utilize whatever I've currently configured for XF, or are there an additional consideration/resources for performance optimization?
  7. Regarding server resources, I realize requirements would be based on factors, but am assuming that replacing revive with this script would likely represent a similar result in CPU/RAM utilization. My question is if this assumption is correct?
  8. This likely won't be a requirement, but am currently utilizing revive's file renaming features so that my adserver URLs don't appear as a typical revive adserver would. Since I use one dedicated instance of revive for my XF forum, my adserver URLs contain simple references to my site. My question is if any sort of customization features exist that would change the URL?
  9. Today clients receive a weekly email from revive that shows their banner stats. My question is if client weekly reports can be emailed, showing all of their ads, that doesn't require the client to login to my XF site?
  10. Regarding Geotargeting; My question is if I'll be able to use my existing MaxMind subscription, or will something else be required?
Thanks for your efforts,

My question is how this would potentially be accomplished and does this automatically determine browser viewport size?
It has a device criteria for "Desktop", "Tablet", "Mobile", there are no specific sizes that you can target.

My question is if priority & daily-cap features are supported and how?
There is a display priority setting that works in a random probability that allows an ad to display more frequent than others but you can't have a exact percentage on how often.

For "daily cap", the only ad option available is "Display every x hours" . For CPM, packages have a "Impressions distribution" setting.

My question is if this configuration combination is supported?
I don't know how daily-cap works with "Revive". You can set an end date for ads.

My question is if the adblock feature can be disabled?
Yes.

My question is what is charge for a brand-free license?
My add-ons don't have any branding.

My question is does this utilize whatever I've currently configured for XF, or are there an additional consideration/resources for performance optimization?
It doesn't uses any cache. When it comes to statistics, there are "View count condition" and "Click count condition" settings that by default only count views and clicks once every 24 hours from the same user. This value can be changed.

My question is if this assumption is correct?
Displaying ads, won't have any performance impact. The only thing that could consume more resources depending on the settings and how busy is your board, are statistics.

My question is if any sort of customization features exist that would change the URL?
No. Target URL is displayed as is. Only affiliate ads have a "Hide URL" setting.

My question is if client weekly reports can be emailed, showing all of their ads, that doesn't require the client to login to my XF site?
There is a "Stats access" feature that allows your advertisers to view stats without login, but there are no emails sent. I'm considering adding a weekly email report for stats so we'll see.

My question is if I'll be able to use my existing MaxMind subscription, or will something else be required?
Geo targeting uses the free maxmind database but only countries are supported at the moment. You can't target based on city/state.

If you want to test the add-on, please send me a PM.

Question about affiliate links. Can "Replace affiliate website with URL" be used to change only the domain name of a link?

For example, change this:

https://www.amazon.com/Crayola-52-3024-Crayons-24-Colors/dp/B0765ML9Y1

To this:

https://www.joelink.com/Crayola-52-3024-Crayons-24-Colors/dp/B0765ML9Y1

I forgot that position id is named different that the actual position name so I have to make some changes there.

Top Bottom