Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
How would one go about changing the "Ads Manager" language in the circled areas? (This is on the primary ads manager page)

Additionally, is it possible to change the URL for the ads manager to something other than example.com/ads-manager?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-23 at 12.38.47 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2020-05-23 at 12.38.47 PM.webp
    12.4 KB · Views: 23
It is a phrase called "siropu_ads_manager".
As for the URL, use the route filer in ACP > Setup > Route filter.

I'm trying to wrap my head around this add on. It seems way more complex than I first imagined.

How many ad positions are people including in individual packages and if you are including a lot of them, how do advertisers know where they all are?

I'm trying to understand how best to structure packages for advertisers. For example, should I have one package for global positions, one for forum list positions, one for forum view positions and one for thread view positions?

How do I keep it from becoming too confusing for advertisers?

For non-advertiser ads I suppose I would create an Administrator package that advertisers couldn't see that served house ads like Google Adsense or affiliate ads?

Last edited:
my ADS can no longer be changed
What do you mean by that?

How do I keep it from becoming too confusing for advertisers?
My suggestion is to use 1 position per package and in the package description explain where the ad will be displayed. You also have the option to upload a preview/screenshot of the ad position.

For non-advertiser ads I suppose I would create an Administrator package that advertisers couldn't see that served house ads like Google Adsense or affiliate ads?
As admin you don't need a package unless you are managing/rotating multiple ads in the same position.

I've seen this issue before and it was language related. Not sure exactly what the issue is but please try using English lang in ACP and see if it makes any difference.

One quick question regarding Display Priority.

¿How does Display Priority work?

We have a position above content, and we sell banner space for that position.

We currently have 10 banners active. That makes it a 10% possibility of your ad being displayed when every condition is the same for the 10 active banners.

The customer wants to have a 25% chance to be displayed. This can be easily done by placing 3 banners for him and 9 for the rest.

¿Can this be done with Display Priority? If possible: ¿How?

If an ad has a higher display priority than the rest of the ads in the package, that ad will have the change to be displayed more often.

If an ad has a higher display priority than the rest of the ads in the package, that ad will have the change to be displayed more often.
Thanks, I understand. I guess what I’m trying to ask for is what chance is it. In percentage perhaps or let’s say 9 banners have it set to 0 and 1 banner has it set to 1. How much more is the banner with the Display Priority set to 1 is going to be shown.

I can't give you an exact percentage. The display priority is still a random display but with a higher chance and it depends on how many ads there are.
If you set it to 1 it won't make much difference but if you set it to 5 or more it will start to display more often.

I can't give you an exact percentage. The display priority is still a random display but with a higher chance and it depends on how many ads there are.
If you set it to 1 it won't make much difference but if you set it to 5 or more it will start to display more often.
Thanks, so one could argue that it might be better to just make the same banner twice or three times so that we could calculate the probabilities of it being shown.

I don't think that would be better. I suggest playing with display priority and see which value works best in your case.

I really like this add on and we have been incredibly happy using it. Just wondering how to sell this Display Priority.

I am not trying to be argumentative here, just do not understand the logic behind it. It is hard for me to sell a banner that will appear more times than others without being able to give a percentage. At least the other way we can have an estimate as all banners are under the same possibilities to appear.

Any suggestion as to how to sell the banner telling them that it appears more times, but we can’t know how many times more, in percentage or other ways of measuring it?

Top Bottom