Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
sticky thread ad when sold, Is it possible to add Prefix?

And
I get an error when I want to add a promo thread

1582794360273.webp

@Siropu

I've been getting these errors in my AdminCP, looks like for sponsored threads. The threads are stuck to the top but the proper prefix has not been applied.

1583167044860.png

Code:
Server error log

Error: Call to a member function activate() on null src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Purchasable/Advertising.php:131

Generated by: Unknown account Mar 1, 2020 at 8:48 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/XF/Payment/AbstractProvider.php(172): Siropu\AdsManager\Purchasable\Advertising->completePurchase(Object(XF\Payment\CallbackState))
#1 payment_callback.php(63): XF\Payment\AbstractProvider->completeTransaction(Object(XF\Payment\CallbackState))
#2 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(40) "/payment_callback.php?_xfProvider=stripe"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["_xfProvider"] => string(6) "stripe"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Code:
Server error log

ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined property: Siropu\AdsManager\Purchasable\Advertising::$Ad src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Purchasable/Advertising.php:131

Generated by: Unknown account Mar 1, 2020 at 8:48 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Purchasable/Advertising.php(131): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/home/dom...', 131, Array)
#1 src/XF/Payment/AbstractProvider.php(172): Siropu\AdsManager\Purchasable\Advertising->completePurchase(Object(XF\Payment\CallbackState))
#2 payment_callback.php(63): XF\Payment\AbstractProvider->completeTransaction(Object(XF\Payment\CallbackState))
#3 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(40) "/payment_callback.php?_xfProvider=stripe"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["_xfProvider"] => string(6) "stripe"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

A normal invoice is linked to an ad so that errors means that the ad doesn't exists/has been deleted.

Possible to split traffic to two different placements for A B testing? For instance, same ad code but half of traffic shows the ad under 1st post and half under 2nd post.

No, but you can set the View limit ad setting to a value of 1000 for each position for example and see which one performs better after that.

Could I put in a conditional to show unit A if unix timestamp is odd and unit B if it’s even? Or would that risk neither being served?

You can try "Current date and time is before:" and "Current date and time is after:" under page criteria. Those are the only date related options.

Could we possibly get a feature like AdChoices/Google AdSense where one may hide/make an ad go away for 24hr, a set duration, or forever that is permission-based? Tracking would be nice on who gets rid of an ad (and for what reason if implemented that much).

Example:

1583304008211.png1583304041795.png1583304069270.png
1583304111172.png1583304140118.png"We'll try not to show that ad again."
(BLANK)

Hello,
I see in your screenshots that all positions are "below..."
Does the addon provide an "above first thread post" position for ads?
Thanks!

Could we possibly get a feature like AdChoices/Google AdSense where one may hide/make an ad go away for 24hr, a set duration, or forever that is permission-based?
I will consider it in the future.

Does the addon provide an "above first thread post" position for ads?
There is a position called "Above messages" in thread view which does just that.

This looks like an excellent addon for my Xenforo forum.

One that I use (RBS) with a different (vBulletin 4) s/w product has a feature that also allows the advertiser to click a link to view a performance report of their ad. Does this one have a similar feature with statistics?

Thank you

Yes, it has statistics for advertisers. If you want to test it, please send me a PM and I will provide you a test account on my demo board where you can play with it.

Top Bottom