Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
you plan to add the option of placing attachments on the threads promoted ? you can only put links now, some sponsors want to place attachments, is much simpler

@Siropu, please add the new option of ads a type of "keyword"
Setting-Enable in: + "resource description" of the Resource Manager.
With this option, I can easily make the Ads Manager and Resource Manager a kind of Wikipedia on the site.
I want to add the necessary keywords with a internal link to the resource to the list of ads and the Resource Manager automatically links between resources with this new option.
Sorry for my English, I use an online translator.

Can you please add new option similar to this for node ID?
20190404_015838.webp

Node ID is NOT
This option allows you to globally hide ads in certain nodes, by adding each ID separated by comma.

To save time multi selecting lots of nodes on each ad unit.

Thanks!

Siropu updated Ads Manager 2 by Siropu with a new update entry:

Improvements & Bug Fixes

Added custom thread field support for promo thread ads.
New ad position called "Footer fixed" that allows you to stick ads at the bottom of the screen, allowing users to close them.
New keyword and affiliate link ad option that allows you to use them in resource description.
New position criteria option called "Maximum results on page".
New admin option to exclude AdBlock detection on certain pages based on the content template.
New admin option to globally exclude ads from certain nodes...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you for adding the custom thread fields to the Promoted Thread Manager.
will you add the option of attachments in this section?

I find a mistake, but I'm not sure how to fix it.

There's a field in the price of the empty ad, that means the ad would never expire, right ?

The problem I have is that when I place this, the thread disappears immediately and the ad appears as inactive.
If I enter the xenforo administrator panel and look at the termination date, it appears two hours before the current time.

It's not a major problem, but it would be great to fix it.

You are welcome. I have tested it with both AdBlock Plus and AdGuard and it is working fine for me.
What type of ad you are using and what option have you set for adblock detection?

Text ads do not get blocked. Detection only works when there are ads blocked. Try it with adsense or something similar.

New admin option to globally exclude ads from certain nodes.

Can you please expose/add this option on each ad unit also (Page is NOT within nodes)?
So we can select between multi select forums or input node id which is more easier to manage.

@Siropu, please check the ad blocker. I tried different settings of the blocker detector on the working site. No settings work, although AdSense shows ads on the site.

We communicated earlier:
Text ads do not get blocked. Detection only works when there are ads blocked. Try it with adsense or something similar.
Thank you, I understand what the problem is Adsense is not running on the local computer.

I meant that the Adsense ads were on the site (type of ads Code).
Adblock has hidden ads. The Adblock verification settings did not work. Sorry for my English, I use an online translator.

Last edited:
Top Bottom