Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
I have a 300X250 ad space available for sale. I don't have anything special set for text (that I know of) yet the text size is extremely small, to the point of being unreadable. Any idea what is causing that?

Tiny Text.webp

The placeholder is an image generated by a third party service and it doesn't have font size control. You can customize the placeholder if you set the package to use it as a backup ad and change it manually from the ad list.

Both Google Chrome and Firefox now include adblocking software within their browsers.
Bearing in mind they are the two most popular browsers in use, its causing declines in advertising revenue.

Both Google Chrome and Firefox now include adblocking software within their browsers.
Bearing in mind they are the two most popular browsers in use, its causing declines in advertising revenue.
I don't use any annoying ads though so I don't think this applies to me. I'll have to check it out.

As far as I know, when turned on in the browser they don't differentiate between normal ads and the annoying type

As far as I know, when turned on in the browser they don't differentiate between normal ads and the annoying type
Google isn't going to block AdSense ads. That would be pretty silly of them. They are part of the better ads coalition where they block just obnoxious ads. Based on what I read anyway.

When I use Google Chrome with the Adblock on, all banner adverts are removed not just specific ones
On your website or any website with adsense? Because this would cause billions in lost revenue if Google targeted it's own ads. There must be something wrong with the container or the way ads manager is applying the ads. Perhaps try with xenforo's ad locations or even manually inserted?

@Siropu how to display 2 ads side by side 468x60 in size?

edit

I setup limit ads to show 2, and they are stacking. I want them side by side.

Last edited:
@Siropu I've spent the past two hours trying to figure out why placeholders aren't displaying backup ads 😕

I create a banner package, click Enable Placeholder, and click Use placeholder as backup ad. I see it on the ad list, upload a banner file, set the target URL, and verify it's active. No user criteria is set. No matter what I do I can't seem to get it to display. If I create a normal ad for that package it displays properly, it's only the placeholder I can't get to display. Any ideas?

@Siropu, thanks for the great plugin.
I read the whole topic but never found a solution.
There are three advertising positions:
1="Thread view position: Above messages",
2="Below first thread post container",
3="Below last thread post container".
I need to do this:
If there is one message on the page, then the ads is shown in positions 1 and 3 or 1 and 2, that equally, if the message is one on the page;
If there are two messages or more on the page, then the ads is shown in positions 2 and 3, but not in position 1.
When I try to do this with the "Minimum results on page" option, I get the first, but the second does not work. Ads is shown in all three positions. Need more option - "Maximum results on page", that ads in position 1 are not shown. Maybe there is another solution to this problem?
How do I do that?
Sorry for my English, I use an online translator.

Last edited:
Any ideas?
Have you checked the package option "Enable package for advertisers"?

is a bug?
Are you using "When ad is loaded" option? Seems to be a bug with that option.

navigation arrows and dot icon missing for Xenforo 2.1.1
Will look into it.

Need more option - "Maximum results on page". Maybe there is another solution to this problem?
It could be a new option. We'll see.

Top Bottom