Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
I'm getting this error when trying to make a payment with Stripe (in test mode). Account upgrades are working fine. No error messages in the AdminCP.

2018-09-28 11_18_59-Window.webp

When you hit pay on the "Enter payment details" form? I don't know why you get that. At that point the form is handled by XF and can't find any options that would affect that.

Hello Siropu,

Is this Addon allows, as XF basic advertising system, displaying ads under sticky thread in forum_view ?
If yes, is it possible to define different ads for each forum ?

Thank you

What do you mean?

@Drunken, Ads Manager has nothing to do with donations so I don't want to go in that direction.

You have more than 1 ad in the sidebar bottom position and want to stick only one? If so, in ad settings, CSS class option, add a custom class name and then in the code posted above, replace this part: .samCodeUnit[data-position="container_sidebar_below"] with .customClassName

Where do I find "CSS class option?"

Edit: All set. Works great!

i have two questions, first, does this addon have the ability to display ads after the first post in a thread? and second, is it possible to allow certain user groups to dismiss ads the same way that notices can be dismissed? thanks!

@Engraver, Ads Manager only places the ads, doesn't add the sidebar. You have to enable the sidebar by creating a HTML Widget with advanced mode (ACP > Appearance > Widgets) and set it to positions: Category view: Sidebar, Forum view: Sidebar, Thread view: Sidebar, and other sidebar positions you may want. Once you have done that, create a new position in Ads Manager and add the position code in the widget you have created. Use that position for your ads.

How are the clicks counted?
This is important for two of our partners.

Top Bottom