Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
For featured resources and sticky threads, the limit is per category/node selected in admin options.
Aaaah thats it... yes there are 2 categories :) (I am happy I don´t have 20 :D )

You have the option in ACP for each invoice to upload your own business invoice.
Wow! I did not know that .. but now I have searched for and found this option. This is really great! Thank you :)

Go to ACP > Tools > Cron entries and run "Ads Manager: Rebuild widgets data cache" cron.
Aaah okay.. I think I also know now what the problem was... it does not show other featured resources.. just the ones which are featured through the ad manager. No problem for me, I just featured them for the test... now that I know this, I will add other featured resources by using the manager.

Okay.. now I have a question again.. sorry.

So if an ad is in status "queue" because for example there are 6 Banners and the limit is set to 6.
When one of the six banner expires...
What do I need to do then... in order to run the transition smoothly (without having only 5 Banners shown because the other new banner needs to be paid first)
So what is the next status after "queue" that the customer can pay the order?

(Hope you understand what I mean... sorry again.. its a bit complicated to ask this in english)

Ah okay.. thats good to know.

But could you please explain a little bit more... so I can understand/know the steps happening when one ad ends and the other one in the queue is not yet paid ... and maybe won´t be paid for 2-3 days because of weekend or because the customer uses bank-transfer instead of paypal.

From queue the ad will change status to "Approved" and the invoice will generate. There is an admin option where you can set how long to wait for an invoice to be paid. If it is not paid within that time, invoice will be cancelled and ad will set to status "Inactive" so that the next ad in queue to be processed.

Sorry.. a problem now :(

"Action not allowed for paid featured resources. " is shown if a customer wants to edit the resource...
Is this anywhere in any of the settings where this can be allowed?

Seems to be a bug. That should show up to moderators that don't have the permission to edit/delete/unfeature paid featured resources. There are moderator permissions to bypass that.

There are moderator permissions to bypass that.
yes... for the moment I could fix that with the moderator setting... but I would have never chosen this without your hint.. because of the fact that this should be for moderators ... as the name says :D
But lucky enought, they still can only change their own resource with this setting... not the resources of someone else :)

You have the option in ACP for each invoice to upload your own business invoice.

So I uploaded pdf invoice without any problem.
The download button appears for the users ....
But there seems to happen something wrong with the uploaded pdf because they can not be opened after download.
The downloaded pdf has 0kb.

Oh and one suggestion:
Would be great if a user could change the existing featured resource.

Just installed the new version and now I'm seeing multiple errors like this in the server error logs:

Code:
Server error log

LogicException: Entity Siropu\AdsManager:Position (class: Siropu\AdsManager\Entity\Position) could not be found src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php:51

Generated by: Unknown account Sep 24, 2018 at 11:24 AM

Stack trace

#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php(660): XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getEntityClassName('Siropu\\AdsManag...')
#1 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Repository/Position.php(840): XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->instantiateEntity('Siropu\\AdsManag...', Array)
#2 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Repository/Position.php(813): Siropu\AdsManager\Repository\Position->instantiatePositionEntity(Array)
#3 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Repository/Position.php(818): Siropu\AdsManager\Repository\Position->getPositionFromCache('container_bread...')
#4 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Pub/Controller/Ad.php(657): Siropu\AdsManager\Repository\Position->getDynamicPosition('container_bread...')
#5 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Pub/Controller/Ad.php(283): Siropu\AdsManager\Pub\Controller\Ad->getPositionTitle()
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): Siropu\AdsManager\Pub\Controller\Ad->actionTrackView(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('Siropu\\AdsManag...', 'TrackView', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'siropuAdsManage...', Object(Siropu\AdsManager\Pub\Controller\Ad), NULL)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#9 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#10 src/XF.php(329): XF\App->run()
#11 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#12 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(39) "/index.php?ads-manager/ads/3/track-view"
  ["referrer"] => string(84) "https://www.localsearchforum.com/index.php?threads/relevant-local-seo-content.51282/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["ads-manager/ads/3/track-view"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(5) {
    ["position_id"] => string(30) "container_breadcrumb_top_below"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(52) "/index.php?threads/relevant-local-seo-content.51282/"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Delete

You got them during the upgrade while files were uploading. You shouldn't get that after the upgrade is complete.

Also it was telling me that two files did not have the expected contents. Reuploaded those and that error went away. For some reason FileZilla did not overwrite those two.

And the server error notices have stopped. :)

Thank you for the update! Woot!

I had a thought for future consideration... on the Ads Manager advertiser home page it does not automatically show available packages for purchase until someone clicks to see it. Is there anyway to auto-expand that without a click? There may be a reason for it being developed that way, but it just creates an extra step in getting someone to see what space is available to advertise in.

How can I create a link for statistics so that I can see the stats for any specific ad/advertiser all grouped together wherever that ad appears?

@Drunken, By default, when you use the add-on with the navigation tab, users can navigate directly to the package list from the drop-down menu.
How can I create a link for statistics so that I can see the stats for any specific ad/advertiser all grouped together wherever that ad appears?
Each ad/package has the option to view statistics in ACP. You can view General/Daily/Click stats for each ad and for packages, you can view general stats for every ad in that package under "Top performing ads".

@Drunken, By default, when you use the add-on with the navigation tab, users can navigate directly to the package list from the drop-down menu.

Each ad/package has the option to view statistics in ACP. You can view General/Daily/Click stats for each ad and for packages, you can view general stats for every ad in that package under "Top performing ads".
Yes understood but my client is asking for something different: she has advertisers running ads in more than one package/location, and what's she's asking is a way to show at a glance the statistics for all locations for a specific ad.

But if you recall, we are not using the ads that way. The ads are sold by the marketing department and then entered into the locations for specific packages by an admin, usually me. I don't see a link even for me for "Your ads" but even if I did that wouldn't help. I thought of using the "Change ad owner" feature but that only works if an advertiser is also a member and most are not.

Top Bottom