Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
On upgrade to 2.1.3 presumably nothing to worry about?

Code:
Server error log
Error: Call to undefined method Siropu\AdsManager\Template\Ad::getLoadJsCarousel() src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Listener.php:31
Generated by: Unknown account Sep 7, 2018 at 10:38 AM
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: Siropu\AdsManager\Listener::templaterGlobalData(Object(XF\Pub\App), Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Message))
#1 src/XF/Extension.php(67): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#2 src/XF/App.php(2392): XF\Extension->fire('templater_globa...', Array, NULL)
#3 src/XF/App.php(1702): XF\App->fire('templater_globa...', Array)
#4 src/XF/App.php(1587): XF\App->getGlobalTemplateData(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Message))
#5 src/XF/Pub/App.php(350): XF\App->preRender(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Message), 'html')
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(280): XF\Pub\App->preRender(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Message), 'html')
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Message), 'html')
#8 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#9 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#10 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#11 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(1) "/"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

@Siropu , feature request:
Could you add the option for users to manually enable or disable viewing ads in the their user profile?

We use this add-on where all users view ads except supporters (user group). I would really like to see such an option for that user group.

What is here the Problem

Position ID must be unique. The specified ID is already in use.

I can Update 1.26.6 to 2.0.6 but hight is not possible.

Please try deleting the positions from xf_siropu_ads_manager_position table manually and then try again. If you need help with that, please open a support ticket on my website.

Actually, first you can try deleting the position "Javascript" from ACP > Ads Manager > List positions.

BANNER ADVERT ABOVE TITLES?
Hello guys, I have latest Admanager and running latest X2. I can get my banner adverts to appear under my banner and nv bar, but they also slot under the FORUM title and the POST button on the right of my screen. How can I get them to appear above the Forum title text? This is on Forum view main page. On sections pages, I am thinking the ads will also slot under the category title again.

Position is called "Above top breadcrumb" or "Below top breadcrumb" but it seems that on some custom styles position is displayed below the title due to their changes.

Hey silly question... when I make it available so that you can see click statistics, daily clicks, etc. under each ad.... that is separate from an 'advertisers' ability to see their own ads statistics from within ad manager right?

They can see the stats of their own ads if stats are enabled and they have the user group permission.

Hi there.. I just have an "understanding" problem.
Try to set up a package for "featured resource" the first time...
So when i add the value 10 to "Maximum active ads allowed" ... then in the package is said: 20 empty slots avialable
When I set the value to 15... then in the package is said: 30 empty slots avialable

So which is correct now? Are there always double as much featured resources as given maximum value? Or what is this "maximum active ads" for?

Oh.. and is it possible to disable the invoices? Because I need to write Invoice with tax and name and adresses etc... seems like your invoice system does not include any taxes :(

And the "featured resource widget" does not show up on any positon (yes, activated it in options... )

Last edited:
So when i add the value 10 to "Maximum active ads allowed" ... then in the package is said: 20 empty slots avialable
For featured resources and sticky threads, the limit is per category/node selected in admin options.

Oh.. and is it possible to disable the invoices?
You have the option in ACP for each invoice to upload your own business invoice.

And the "featured resource widget" does not show up on any positon (yes, activated it in options... )
Go to ACP > Tools > Cron entries and run "Ads Manager: Rebuild widgets data cache" cron.

Top Bottom