Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
I recently updated from 1.x to 2.x and for some reason the ads now will not rotate. It loads alphabetically so all but one loads.

How does the Enable advertisers page work? What needs to be done to set this up? Can I add a navigation tab to the page?

Last edited:
Hi,

My goal is to display a widget using this add-on in the sidebar, in a thread, only when there are more than 12 posts.

I've worked out how to get the widget to show but need some help with the conditional/options to only show it in thread view when more than 12 posts are displayed.

Thanks.

The Ads Manager includes an external JS file:
HTML:
<script type="text/javascript" src="//cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/slick-carousel@1.8.1/slick/slick.min.js"></script>
There should be an option to turn this off.

That script is required for the carousel feature. I have made some changes to load the script only if there are carousels enabled.

How are you guys getting this installed? I've tried uploading it a variety of ways, from the full package or the siropu folders into their respective folders, to the am folders to their respective folders and nothing is showing up for me to install under add ons on the ACP. I have a support request in and Siropu has been good about responding but I'd like to get this taken care of quickly and can't expect him to respond at all hours of the day.

Tried again and still nothing. I've never had any issues installing any add ons, so I really don't get why this isn't working out.

When you unzip the download and then open up the 'Upload' folder, are you then copying the four folders within it into your forum directory? (data, js, src, styles)

When you unzip the download and then open up the 'Upload' folder, are you then copying the four folders within it into your forum directory? (data, js, src, styles)

Yeah I've done it that way then when that didn't work I also tried uploading each folder individually to their respective destinations and still get nothing.

So I know this has been brought up but I don't believe I've seen a solution. I am trying to create a sidebar widget that will display ads from website sponsors/vendors.

I created a new position in Ads manager which kicks me this code to use in an HTML widget:

<xf:macro template="siropu_ads_manager_ad_macros" name="ad_unit" arg-position="Site_Sponsors />

When I create an HTML widget and put that code in I get this error: Line 1: Syntax error

Just wondering if anyone has been through this before and has been able to create a widget just for displaying select ads.

There is a bug with the code. After the position name, there should be a double quotes.

<xf:macro template="siropu_ads_manager_ad_macros" name="ad_unit" arg-position="Site_Sponsors" />

Last edited:
Top Bottom