Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
In the package settings I can style a specific package, but Is there a way to add before or after content there?

Thanks

EDIT, maybe the ability add a CSS id to class .samBannerUnit would help?

Last edited:
I'm struggling after upgrading version 1 to version 2, struggling with permissions but the main issue we have these errors displaying in the top breadcrumb of the forum_list. Does anyone have any ideas where I've gone wrong?

Code:
Template errors
Template public:siropu_ads_manager_ad_macros: Accessed unknown getter '' on Siropu\AdsManager:Ad[32] (src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:178)
Template public:siropu_ads_manager_ad_macros: Accessed unknown getter '' on Siropu\AdsManager:Ad[26] (src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:178)
Template public:siropu_ads_manager_ad_macros: usort(): Array was modified by the user comparison function (src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Template/Ad.php:296)

Forum Link: https://onefootballforum.co.uk/index.php

Any idea what this error message means - and any ways to easily fix it? I have a support ticket in but I can't expect them to be around 24 hours a day...

We found some errors while trying to install the following add-on:Ads Manager 2.0.1
The following errors must be resolved before continuing:
  • This add-on cannot be installed/upgraded because the following files are missing: data/siropu/am/invoice/.htaccess.

Regarding the multiple image banner for one single ad, is it possible to see which banner gets more clicks?

And how many image banners an advertiser can upload for a single banner ad? Thanks!

Just a quick question re affiliate links, when choosing 'Method:' (This method allows you to build the affiliate link by appending your affiliate ID to the affiliate website.) is it as simple as adding the affiliate number ?

For example, with Ebay Partner Network, if the campaign number is 12345678, is that all you add?
Likewise with Amazon, if the affiliate id is: xenforo-20 , do you just add that ?

Sorry if I sound a bit thick but it just sounds so simple :)

For example, with Ebay Partner Network, if the campaign number is 12345678, is that all you add?
Likewise with Amazon, if the affiliate id is: xenforo-20 , do you just add that ?
No, you have to choose the method that is relevant to your affiliate network/website.

For example, if your affiliate URL is http://affiliatesite.com/?affid=123 you use "Append parameter to affiliate website" where parameter is affid=123
Affiliate networks usually work via internal redirects so you would use "Append affiliate website to URL" instead where the URL might look something like this: http://affiliatenetwork.com/?aff_code=123&redirect_to=

If you don't want the package to be visible to advertisers, uncheck the option "Enable package for advertisers".

Has anyone had issues with displaying posts within threads but only having them work on the first page of the discussion? That's what I'm experiencing right now. If I have an ad display in the 3rd, 7th, 15th, and 18th post - it'll display those posts - but after the first page - nothing.

If I set it for X5, for example, it works perfectly on the first page - showing an ad in the 5th, 10th, 15th, and 20th container - but only on the first page. I'm figuring it's either a bug or something in my settings. Anyone?

I added the following ebay Smart Link to the head section over two lines, within 'Position:' and it causes the pages to hang before rendering...

<script>window._epn = {campaign:idremoved};</script>
<script src="https://epnt.ebay.com/static/epn-smart-
tools.js"></script>

Is there any reason as it's quite noticeable ?

Has anyone had issues with displaying posts within threads but only having them work on the first page of the discussion? That's what I'm experiencing right now. If I have an ad display in the 3rd, 7th, 15th, and 18th post - it'll display those posts - but after the first page - nothing.

If I set it for X5, for example, it works perfectly on the first page - showing an ad in the 5th, 10th, 15th, and 20th container - but only on the first page. I'm figuring it's either a bug or something in my settings. Anyone?

No, mine works fine

Has anyone had issues with displaying posts within threads but only having them work on the first page of the discussion?
Are you using "Above/below thread post x content" position? These two seems to be the only that have this issue.

Is there any reason as it's quite noticeable ?
Because that script loads slowly and blocks rendering of the page. You should try load it before the closing </body> tag instead.

Top Bottom