Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Tried to upgrade from b5 to b6. Got the same error as from b4 to b5 (I didn't disable the add-on first, my bad).

So I disabled all listeners in the XF config file (that worked with b5).

But still the forum is not working:

Code:
An exception occurred: [TypeError] Argument 3 passed to XF\Template\Templater::fnCssUrl() must be of the type array, string given in src/XF/Template/Templater.php on line 2004

XF\Template\Templater->fnCssUrl()
    call_user_func_array() in src/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 877
    XF\Template\Templater->fn() in /mnt/storage/internal_data/code_cache/templates/l3/s8/public/helper_js_global.php at line 39
    XF\Template\Templater->{closure}() in src/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 659
    XF\Template\Templater->callMacro() in /mnt/storage/internal_data/code_cache/templates/l3/s8/public/PAGE_CONTAINER.php at line 2329
    XF\Template\Templater->{closure}() in src/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 1246
    XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate() in src/XF/Pub/App.php at line 449
    XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml() in src/XF/App.php at line 1724
    XF\App->renderPage() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 310
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 44
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1889
    XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
    XF::runApp() in index.php at line 13

With listeners enabled it gives me this error:

Code:
An exception occurred: [Error] Call to a member function getUnitCssClass() on integer in src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Listener.php on line 138

Siropu\AdsManager\Listener::Siropu\AdsManager\{closure}()
    call_user_func_array() in src/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 877
    XF\Template\Templater->fn() in /mnt/storage/internal_data/code_cache/templates/l3/s8/public/siropu_ads_manager_ad_macros.php at line 83
    XF\Template\Templater->{closure}() in src/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 659
    XF\Template\Templater->callMacro() in /mnt/storage/internal_data/code_cache/templates/l3/s8/public/PAGE_CONTAINER.php at line 2533
    XF\Template\Templater->{closure}() in src/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 1246
    XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate() in src/XF/Pub/App.php at line 449
    XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml() in src/XF/App.php at line 1724
    XF\App->renderPage() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 310
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 44
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1889
    XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
    XF::runApp() in index.php at line 13

Error doesn't seem to be related to Ads Manager.

P.S. For users who upgraded to Beta 6 and receiving some errors in the ACP re-download it, as I made a small change to address that.

Seems it does.

I fixed it by disabling all the add-ons with the cmd.php cli tool and was able to upgrade from b5 tot b6. Now it's working again.

I just install beta 6. After I made a test cat. I get this error:

Screenshot_1.webp
And this:

Screenshot_2.webp
Can you check please to see what is all about? Thank you.

Just tested new version, if I put align center (code ads) is not showing, if I put auto is showing but not on the homepage, I haven't set any option to not show there, pretty strange. On the other page, it shows at every refresh.

The upgrade went without problems.

One of the options when an adblocker is detected is to show a message:

siropu.webp

But where do you edit this message?

@I. C. Daniel, make sure that the siropu_ads_manager_ad.less template is not outdated.
You right, there was an outdated template, then I went ahead and merge it, and I switch from auto to center and the ads stop showing.
Tried with a different browser same thing. Browse multiple pages same thing no ads.

Went back and enabled auto and the ads start showing on each refresh except the homepage. However, when I put ads with the advertising option built by Xenforo ads shows on the homepage. I believe there is still a glitch, you wait for more reports to see if this is a real bug.

Try revert, not merge.
After reverting the template the bottom code ad I setup is displaying corectly in the center.

However, the top banner ad is displaying left while it was set to display center and the "advertise here" text disappeared.

Any fix for this?

Seems to be because of the fixed width. Will be fixed in the next release. Try adding: margin: 10px auto; in the Unit style package settings.

Top Bottom