Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
@Siropu Small Bug report:

When you create an invoice and assign it to user:

/admin.php?ads-manager/invoices/add

invoice is created with wrong User ID (admin) instead of the user you have assigned it to:

for instance, Admin userID is 1 user you have assigned the invoice to is 52222 the invoice would not capture that userID, instead using 1 (admin's ID)

Had to manually change userID in DB in order for invoice to show up under the user you have assigned the invoice to.

@Siropu,

I have your ads manager running. It's an awesome product. I need another couple of copy's soon.

I have a small issue though, that I'm sure would take you a second to tell me how to fix.

I have rotating banner slots, after ever 5th post container. They're not central on the page though. To save me re-adding 30+ banners via the code option, and losing the option to have 3 banners per each 10 advertisers, can you tell me how I center the actual banner slot please?

I don't mind doing this site-wide, I only have the banners displayed in that area. All other ad-slots and text-slots (awesome feature by the way, not just for advertisers) I've added via the 'code' option. I literally just need this slot centralising.

Thanks muchly. Keep up the good work.

feature suggestion: set prices based on slot availability, or some other demand metric.
IE: If there are 5 total slots , make the base price 10 if there are 3+ available, 15 if 1-2 available, 20 if there's a queue of 1+, etc...
or another way, an automatic discount: base price of 20 and if all slots are empty set a 50% or $10 discount, etc..

Hi there... do you have any plans to add the link atrribute "sponsored" to your ads manager?

Now that Google says they will be looking at these "nofollow" links as a hint for ranking purposes, it'll be interesting to see if Google starts to rank sites with their own ad services (Adsense, Google Ads) higher. Although they'll never admit it, I think there is a good chance it'll happen even if the ranking boost is very small.

From what I know, AdSense has that option in your account.
AdSense used to have that option where we could provide an HTML code to fill when Ads weren't available but it doesn't anymore.
The only way to do that now, as far as I know, is via Google Ads which is just too complex for this simple task.

P.S. I am using Google Ads but am unhappy with the complexity and lack of customization for responsive ads.

@Siropu can you provide some example of popup code. I'm not sure how this work using custom popup (for example slide-in) , not default xenforo "title/message" window.

Stats access is great option in your add-on, it allows me to give access to statistics to not registered clients.
Can you add feature so client can track also when their ad is started to collecting views / clicks. Also, it would be great to keep track of how long the ad was in active state. Something similar to this, take a look:

screen.webp

can you provide some example of popup code.
JavaScript:
$('<div class="block my-popup" style="display: none;position: fixed;bottom: 0;left:0;right:0;margin: 10px auto;width:300px;text-align: center;"><div class="block-container">test popup</div></div>').appendTo($('body'));
$('.my-popup').slideToggle('slow');

Thanks, I tried without success, if i leave only the above content then it show default xsenforo popup, but when i add below your code, the ad does not appear.

The code above displays a small text popup at the bottom of the screen. If you have changed it and inserted your own content, make sure that is in one line and single quotes that might have, to be escaped with \

suggestion/request: add field to prevent ads from showing for selected thread prefixes

Question: I'm having trouble getting the widgets to show. I was able to get the feature resources widget to display, but it took some tinkering, I had to have the advertisers widget checked too. Haven't been able to get the featured threads widget to show. The positions are set and the check boxes in the options are checked. Chron has run several times. Anything else to look for?

Top Bottom