Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
The node "ID is NOT" feature in general options only blocks ads on the page that lists threads ("Forum_View," I think), not on the thread view page (where a thread is read).

Is this intentional, or a bug?

Think I got it fixed.

Last edited:
after 5th thread container
You mean "[Thread] Below every 5th thread post container"? If so, that will display the ad after every 5 posts: 5, 10, 15, 20

Nope. Still an issue.
The issue is fixed in the latest version.

can regex be used for keywords and url building?
No.

I get an error saying I need a target url. Is there a way around that?
If you are using the "Custom HTML" option in banner ads, it doesn't require a target URL.

Hello, tried to find any info about that but no joy.

Does this plugin works with affiliate networks?In my case i needmy affiliate link to be cloaked,

Fore example i have my affiliate URL: affdomain.com/click/7ddf050434b4d87d8df834

And want this URL looks on my forum thread like this myforum.com/go/promotedstuff/ or at least have promotedstuff.com URL which would redirect when clicking to affiliate URL.

Last edited:
I have an ad at top of sidebar, I defined the ad size as 300 x 344 (which is in my list of custom sizes)

Screenshot 2019-09-20 at 15.32.10.webp

That custom size is defined in the package as allowed
Screenshot 2019-09-20 at 15.35.50.webp

However the ad is showing as 250 x 250

You can see it on my forum page:

Is there some other size setting I missed that could be overriding this?

I have an ad at top of sidebar, I defined the ad size as 300 x 344 (which is in my list of custom sizes)

You can see it on my forum page:

Is there some other size setting I missed that could be overriding this?

I believe that is normal behavior.

Selecting an "ad size" is setting the max-width and max-height for the block of ad space. An ad equal to or smaller than that block of space could be served.

I recommend just changing the display alignment to "Center".

I believe that is normal behavior.

Selecting an "ad size" is setting the max-width and max-height for the block of ad space. An ad equal to or smaller than that block of space could be served.

I recommend just changing the display alignment to "Center".
This makes no sense if I want the ad to be a certain size and fill the with of the sidebar. The banner itself is larger than the defined size and is showing at the wrong aspect ration.

This makes no sense if I want the ad to be a certain size and fill the with of the sidebar. The banner itself is larger than the defined size and is showing at the wrong aspect ration.

I see, I didn't notice the ad being served was the exact dimensions of the block (because it was not showing fully).

It appears somewhere you have it limited to 250px by 250px. This is showing on your page:
HTML:
<div class="samBannerUnit samCustomSize" style="width: 250px; height: 250px;" data-xf-init="sam-unit" data-position="container_sidebar_above">

Top Bottom