Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
You can find this option in Position criteria.

Try running "Ads Manager: Rebuild widgets data cache" cron in Tools > Cron entries
Right, I meant globally, like the 'Thread ID is NOT' option.

Ran that cron as well. I've waited a couple days so they've all ran, as well as forced the cron's manually. I can't get the promoted thread widget to display on live or dev site.

Siropu updated Ads Manager 2 by Siropu with a new update entry:

Improvements & Bug Fixes

Carousel script has been replaced with a different one that has more options such as: transition speed, transition effect, direction (horizontal or vertical).
Added the option to enable carousel on certain devices.
Positions have been re-categorized and I have added quick position category selection above position list when creating ads/packages. If you have created custom positions, they will not reset and may look out of place. There is an option in the position section where you can reset...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I've only noticed that if a user has AdBlocker enabled then it will leave a whitespace where the Google ads should be. Anyone know how I can remove the whitespace when AdBlocker is enabled?

I've only noticed that if a user has AdBlocker enabled then it will leave a whitespace where the Google ads should be. Anyone know how I can remove the whitespace when AdBlocker is enabled?
I think this is a general issue with Google ads but I too would like to find a way to collapse the whitespace when no ad is served in a particular spot.

Still banner ads are not showing correctly from mobile view with Unit style width: 800px; height: 300px; Ads are not showing Mobile responsive and ads image out of the style size.

@Siropu Still this issue not fixed with new Carousel script. This issue happened with multiple ads but one single ads does not happen this issue.

If you use max-width: 800px; instead of width: 800px; are there any issues?

Now navigation arrows and navigation bullets are not showing correctly with Unit style: max-width: 800px; height: 300px;

thumbnail2.webp

Ads are not showing Mobile responsive and ads image out of the style size with Unit style: width: 800px; height: 300px;

thumbnail.webp

One single ads does not happen this issue but This issue happened with multiple ads.

thumbnail3.webp

If you re-download the latest version and rebuild add-on data it should be ok.
P.S. Thank you for the review, I appreciate it. :)

Could you place an ad on top of a video attachment in a thread? One with a "close ad" button under the video?

It's something I really need....

Top Bottom